“Try the fried pickles!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Santa Rosa, California
“Try the fried pickles!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am usually a health nut, but I had to try the fried pickles. They were super good, especially dunked in ranch dressing. We always sit in the bar area. Everyone is always friendly and service is prompt. At first I felt a bit resistant about going to a "hooters." ...I just imagined a cheezy strip joint of sorts. It wasn't like that at all. You actually could bring family here. Yes, the girls outfits are tight, but not any tighter than the "hot dog on a stick" outfits you see at you regular shopping mall. Plus, the girls are friendly...not flirtatious, which is a big plus. Like I said, I wasn't sure what to expect, going to a place called "hooters," but I was pleasantly surprised. ...and did I say "try the fried pickles!" ;)

Visited August 2012