I stayed at this motel for two nights on November 12th and 13th and was given a nice quiet room facing the courtyard, so freeway noise was not a problem. There was a large group of teenage girls staying there for a soccer tournament on Saturday night that made a lot of noise yelling and banging on doors when they first checked in, but it got quiet within an hour and really was not a problem. The staff here is very friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and fresh. I would not hesitate to recommend a room here to my friends, and look forward to another stay! Thank you to Kellie and Linda from the front desk for making my stay pleasant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Located between Petaluma and Santa Rosa, California, the Good Nite Inn is close to a wide variety of dining options within walking distance, over 150 wineries within a short drive and just minutes from Russian River Valley, Infineon Raceway, the Charles M. Schultz Museum, Crane Creek Regional Park, the Scandia Family Fun Center, Sonoma State University, Sonoma Fairgrounds, and Russian River Wine Road Tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park Hotel Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Hotel Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park Sonoma County, CA