We have stayed at this hotel in the past when we have visited Rohnert Park and it was OK. However, this last time was horrible! First, the person who was checking us in was rude and not helpful. Then they require a $50 deposit, which would be fine except once we got in to the room we were disgusted. There were more stains on the carpet then actual carpet. It looked like someone was murdered in the room. Then there were holes in the walls and ceilings. Guests in rooms around us were loud and partying all night long, even though we were there on a Wednesday and Thursday (typically non party nights). We will never stay there again and I would never recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Located between Petaluma and Santa Rosa, California, the Good Nite Inn is close to a wide variety of dining options within walking distance, over 150 wineries within a short drive and just minutes from Russian River Valley, Infineon Raceway, the Charles M. Schultz Museum, Crane Creek Regional Park, the Scandia Family Fun Center, Sonoma State University, Sonoma Fairgrounds, and Russian River Wine Road Tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park Hotel Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Hotel Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park Sonoma County, CA