We booked this hotel for one night as a convenience to avoid driving back to San Francisco late, so didn't require anything fancy. However, we do expect a certain level of cleanliness. So why such a bad rating? After 9:00 pm or so you have to check in through a tiny bullet-proof window. I should have felt assured I guess when a police cruiser drove by the poorly lighted area. I asked for a smoke-free room--this one reeked of cigarettes. The rug and side chair were filthy -- see photos. The bed sagged in the middle. Good Nite Inns should be ashamed of themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Located between Petaluma and Santa Rosa, California, the Good Nite Inn is close to a wide variety of dining options within walking distance, over 150 wineries within a short drive and just minutes from Russian River Valley, Infineon Raceway, the Charles M. Schultz Museum, Crane Creek Regional Park, the Scandia Family Fun Center, Sonoma State University, Sonoma Fairgrounds, and Russian River Wine Road Tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park Hotel Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Hotel Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park Sonoma County, CA