“AMAZING!” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5040 Redwood Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928   |
Ranked #6 of 8 hotels in Rohnert Park
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels before and none are as great as this hotel! The service is excellent! They go above and beyond to help out in any way. The staff there are wonderful! The room is clean and comfortable and it was so cheap! I will be back! I would reccomend this hotel to my family and friends. Thank good nite inn!

• Stayed February 2013

202 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Los Altos, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is a bare bones place but clean. I was initially upset by the numerous signatures they needed from me as I checked in late in the night through their night counter. Paid just over $40 including taxes.

However, I have to admit that the room and outside also was very clean. Though frugal at every step (only one pillow per person, no WiFi) this place certainly gave me a good night's rest in a clean setting. Place is right by the freeway.

Room Tip: You might want a room that is odd number so that it is facing away from the freeway.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

First time with this hotel chain, pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and comfort of the bed for the price. The towels were even much nicer than other low priced motels. The motel was quiet with a very nice courtyard. Close to restaurants, this was a very pleasant overnight stay for me.
I look forward to staying there again in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Needed a local hotel to put some friends up while visiting for the weekend. The accommodations were comfortable and clean and a great value. The staff was very courteous and helpful as well. The location makes it a great choice for wine tasting, being in the middle of wine country. I will definately use Good Nite Inn again!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors
If you have any clarification please don’t hesitate to call us.

Atish Singh
Mather, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is my first time checking into this hotel. I was blown away with its outstanding cleanliness and helpful the staffs were particularly a nice gentleman by name Atish Singh. He made me feel at home. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Good Nite Inn, Rohnert Park. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I hope that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Good Nite Inn.
We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Sincerely.
Atish Singh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We. Wanted tospend a few days in Ca for wine tasting,we decided to pick this hotel because my friend stay here before.This is nice and clean property withlittle wear tear, manager A Singh was very nice, helpful to us,regarding wine tasting, we need towel, he was nice with us

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you so much for your positive comments. It is so great to hear that you are receiving outstanding service here at the Good Nite Inn. It means a lot to me that you took the time to voice your thoughts about our property. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Atish
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Me, my husband wanted to spend a few days in California wine country for wine tasting and visit some wines, this hotel a fairly new for us, cleanliness and upkeep of the place are excellent, the staff we dealt with was manager Atish Singh with we're all outstanding in their eagerness to make us feel welcome and cater to our needs at 7pm ,I will do come back, also he tells us about some wineries around in Sonoma for wine tasting, he save quite a bit of money driving around, excellent service!!!!

• Stayed December 2012
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I must tell you though, that we will continue to provide warm, welcoming and customized service.
Thanks again for staying with us, and I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Atish

Been to Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park? Share your experiences!