“Great value, service and clean.” 5 of 5 stars

Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5040 Redwood Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928   |
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Rohnert Park
San Francisco, California
“Great value, service and clean.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a couple of days with our kids. I'm glad we chose this place. Its a great value for the money. The rooms are kind of bare bones but clean. We had a little problem with the toilet but the front desk sent the maintenance man and he fixed it in no time. Very friendly and professional. The staff here was great. The grounds are very well kept. I've stayed here before earlier this year and it wasnt so great but it seems like theyve made alot of changes for the better.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Melissa S
On behalf of staff and management, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your stay at the Good Nite Inn. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every guest that stays with us. Your feedback will be shared with Jeremy - Maintenance Engineer and all those you mentioned who contributed to your overall satisfaction while here and I will personally acknowledge those that made your stay a memorable one. I hope that should you have another opportunity to have to stay in the area again, that you would select the Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park again! Once again, thank you again for taking the time to share your positive experience with us and Trip Advisor!

Kind regards,
Atish Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I had been staying at this hotel when one morning at work I realised I was covered in bites. So I called the hoteland the front desk aid they would send maintenance in to check it out and sure enough he found bed bugs. They moved me to a different room. I ended up having to miss 21/2 days of work due to being covered in bed bug bites.the hotel never offered to reimburse me for my lost wages or made any effort to make the situation right being a regular paying customer I would have thought I would have been treated better than that

• Stayed July 2012
Dear korendawson.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your most recent stay at the Good Nite Inn. We truly value your input and very much rely on our guests feedback in an effort to continuously improve our operation. Your feedback enables us to concentrate our efforts as to how we can improve our hotel. I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered while staying with us with the Bed Bug in your room . We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest that stays with us, and regretfully in your case we failed to meet that criteria. I wish if you would have notified the front desk right away so we could have inspected the room and should we found any bed bugs, we could have treated it right there and then. However, we inspect and go to all unoccupied rooms daily and do a thorough inspection. If there was a bed bug present in the room, we could have found out upon inspection but we found no evidence of any bugs present in the room. Rest assured I have reviewed your feedback with the department heads in an effort to prevent this from happening again in the future. Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope that you would afford us another opportunity to be of service to you in the future should your travels bring you back to the area again.

northern california
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We found everything at GNI to be well kept !! The room was spacious, clean and at check-in I got the reservation I had asked for...not a tell them what they want to hear, kinda thing !! We checked in on Friday night and it was just a little bit noisy, and that was the only time. If I had any complaint at all it would be that the half roll of toilet paper was all there was there, however no problem getting more and it saddens me to think that they can't leave an extra roll in the room because someone would take it ??? Bathroom was great, everything worked !! Will definitely be going back !!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear cashiningstar,
Thank you so much for your positive comments. It is so great to hear that you are receiving outstanding service here at the Good Nite Inn. It means a lot to me that you took the time to voice your thoughts about our property. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Philo, Ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We'd stayed here years ago and were curious how it had changed. It was better than we expected. The price was definitely right. Our room was facing the courtyard and very quiet. The room was clean. There was no hair-drier, coffee maker, micro, or fridge, but it's advertising didn't claim it had those things. It did have free parking and ice. We were pleased.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room facing the courtyard. Don't expect the world at this price.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear ClairAndTom E
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is a tremendous help to me to identify good and bad situations in regards to the Good Nite Inn. I apologize for any inconvenience that was caused due to the lack of amenities such as hair -dryer, Micro, Fridge and Coffee Maker. we do not provide any of these in-room but we do carry it in the front desk. Should you require Hair-dryer, we have it in the front desk and If you need Fridge, we have some in our storage and is only issued upon request.. Microwave is available 24 hours just by the lobby and free coffee and tea is served from 6.00am till noon in the lobby area.
I'm glad that you enjoyed the hotel and I can assure you that on your next visit, should you request any of these amenities, we will be glad to provide you with one. Again, thank you for your feedback and your business. We look forward to seeing you again!

San Diego, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Errors happen. I understand that and rarely let them bother me. However the way someone deals with the error makes the difference between good and bad service. The front desk at this hotel was horrible. And I am not the kind of person that complains about stuff like this, it's a cheap hotel so I don't expect full service.

Here's the deal: I booked a night on Travelocity. When I arrived to check in I was told there was no reservation, did I have the right place? I got my phone and showed her the confirmation. At this point, you'd expect them to recheck their Travelocity connection and/or contact them for support. Instead I was told that I had to deal with it. It's a cheap hotel, I don't expect full service, so I called Travelocity. The travelocity people call the front desk and confirm my hotel and will fax them a copy. They came back on the phone and suggested I wait fifteen minutes.

Another person came in with a Priceline reservation and got the same welcome.

After waiting 30 minutes I tried the front desk again. The person, who has the personality of a Jello mold didn't bother to check her Travelocity account and refused to book me a room until that was ready. I called Travelocity again and once again they acknowledge the reservation and will send the reservation. While on the phone the second time the manager comes in and mumbled something about reservations. Miss jello mold doesn't acknowledge me until after handling another customer.

Finally she realizes she has the reservation and will start my check in. But now she can't get her computer to recognize the reservation and wants me to wait for the manager to do it in the office. At this,point I've been trying to check in for about an hour and have to leave for a meeting. I told them it was rediculous and had better get this settled by the time I return five hours later.

When I came back, miss Jello Mold doesn't apologize or even acknowledge the earlier experience. I ended up with the worst room and ready to get in the room to write this review. Don't use this hotel. There are other cheap hotels down the street. Don't believe their discount from $97 to $65. That is there normal rate when you walk in off the street.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear 7mary4
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is a tremendous help to me to identify good and bad situations in regards to the Good Nite Inn. I apologize for any inconvenience that was caused due to the reservation glitch. I can assure you that on your next visit the concerns you had with the reservations will be remedied. Again, thank you for your feedback and your business. We look forward to seeing you again!

Travelers are raving about these Rohnert Park hotels

2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We stayed here one night just because the price was right. Our room was 132 and was facing
the freeway and the offramp. This was supposed to be a non-smoking room but when we opened the door we could smell stale smoke, The rug was stained and the bedside table had
cigarette burns on it. There were no glasses, no hairdryer and we had to stuff a washcloth into
the tub drain to take a bath. The pillows were the flattest ever and even though the bed seemed ok initially I found myself turning over and over like a routissere all night. But the worst part was the heater. We turned it on to take the chill off and the smell was awful.. We had to turn it off. From the outside this hotel looks nice and it is close to several restaurants but we will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay away from the rooms facing the freeway. It is noisy.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Mosey48
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your stay with us in October of 2012. We truly value your input and very much rely on our guests feedback in an effort to continuously improve our operation. Your feedback enables us to concentrate our efforts as to how we can improve our hotel. We have made several changes and can assure you that you would have a much different experience should you choose to give us another opportunity. Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope that you afford us another opportunity to be of service to you in the future should your travels bring you back to the area again.

Martinez, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were part of a group that needed several rooms and ended up at this motel because everything else was booked for the night we needed. Let me first start with the good news. The motel is reasonably priced and conveniently located off of 101. The grounds are well kept and the check-in was pretty painless. We were on the 2nd floor, corner room, facing hwy 101. The room was clean and neat.

Now for the not so good news. Although the room said it was no smoking, the room wreaked of cigarette smoke. The box springs for the mattress had a large gash in it, the blanket had a hole in it and the lampshades had holes in them. In my opinion the management needs to do some major upgrading--new carpet, paint and furniture.

Sad to say, I would not stay here again unless I was desperate.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear RickM
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your most recent stay at the Good Nite Inn. We truly value your input and very much rely on our guests feedback in an effort to continuously improve our operation. Your feedback enables us to concentrate our efforts as to how we can improve our hotel. I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered while staying with us with the smoke smell and some cigarette burns on sheets and blankets in your room . We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest that stays with us, and regretfully in your case we failed to meet that criteria. There is no acceptable excuse for the issues you encountered while staying at our hotel and I accept full responsibility for what you experienced. Rest assured I have reviewed your feedback with the department heads in an effort to prevent this from happening again in the future. Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope that you would afford us another opportunity to be of service to you in the future should your travels bring you back to the area again.

Atish Singh

Been to Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park? Share your experiences!