“Very pleased with our stay” 5 of 5 stars

You added Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park to your Saves list
Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5040 Redwood Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928   |
Ranked #6 of 8 hotels in Rohnert Park
“Very pleased with our stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

I do not understand the negative reviews. First of all the price is a total bargin for the location. We requested 2 quiet rooms and they said if available they would grant it, which they did. The rooms cleanliness size and features were the same as any 3 star costing much more.
The staff was very professional and you could actually understand them on the phone. We will definitely return again.

• Stayed August 2012

199 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Israel
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Terrible disgusting smell in room
Bath vent unbearable noisy
Shower water faucet - hardly moving
Sink drainage - clogged
Shower head - too low...
TV image quality - terrible
Window net - broken
Bathroom electric outlet - contacts loose
Only one bath lamp (out of 2) - worked
Door-lock - OK...
No reply for my feedback card

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Rohnert Park hotels

Mountain View, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The people are great. Very helpful. Very friendly. This hotel is your typical low budget, no frills hotel. There is no coffee pot, refrigerator or microwave in the room The towels are good scrubbing floors. They are rough better for scrubbing then for drying off. As far as I could tell there was no Wi/Fi, at least my tablet couldn't find any. As for tv, well I think we found maybe 8 stations. I would use this place again only if I needed a place to sleep. We were lucky we got the room for around $50.00 normally they over $90.00

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

The hotel staff are fine and friendly, but the grounds are messy with cigarette butts and gum spots everywhere. I stayed 2 nights in 2 different rooms trying to evade the bad smells--no luck! The carpets in both rooms were gross so I didn't even take my shoes off. They really need to change them! It's ok if you're desperate for a place to stay, but I wouldn't recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Reno, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed here and what a mistake! We had originally booked 2 nights and after 5 minutes we canceled our 2nd night. The room smelled so bad. It was so awful. Smelled like cigarettes and a foul odor that we could not determine. We got one of our car airfreshners and used that so we could somewhat cover up the smell. The floor had cigarette burns in the carpet, and on the breadspread. It was so bad that we would not walk barefoot and slept fully clothed so we didn't have to touch the covers. The room was so loud it seemed like we were sleeping on the freeway. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Citrus Heights, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Marguerite is the best concierge I've ever encountered. I've recently traveled quite a bit and she was friendly, helpful, organized and extremely resourceful. I would recomend staying at this hotel just to meet her!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Atwater, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

I Would recommend Good Nite Inn to anyone. For the price we paid , we did not expect much, but we were pleasantly surprised how much we did get !! We were there because my wife was having a surgery in Napa. We checked in on June 26, after seeing the room , I wanted to have a better room , because the next day my wife was not going to be able to leave the room , and spend all day and night . Front desk Clerk RENA was very nice and understanding to my need and immediately , changed our room with no extra charge even thought I offer to pay more!!, we had a very clean and nice room .
The next day , after the surgery, my wife was in such pain, and could not be disturbed, since she was under heavy medication. I had an air mattress in my car, and that was my bed that night on the floor . I asked the front desk clerk CHIE if I could have an extra bed set ? Again with full understanding, he personally went to Housekeeping room ( since it was late maybe housekeeping staff has gone home ) and came back with clean pillows , sheets and a comforter and ask me if I need anything else..
I have stayed in many 5 star hotels in USA and Europe ( last one was Cosmopolitan in Vegas ) but never could get a passionate and caring service as I did from RENA and CHIE
Couple of days later I called and related my satisfaction to Manager ATISH SINGH. and Mr Singh has the same passion and kindness on the phone.
This was not a pleasure trip for us but the staff in Good Nite Inn really made it pleasant for us
Best regards
BULENT K KOLAT

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park? Share your experiences!