“Best value in area” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 8 hotels in Rohnert Park
Las Vegas
“Best value in area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

Best value in the area, clean rooms, accommodating staff. Spent very little time at motel so did not use available amenities--including spa and pool. Wi-fi is extra cost-despite advertisement that suggests it is free. Breakfast very meager for those wanting to get on the road early --we didn't. Parking and access very good. Yes we would stay again next year.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, July 21, 2011
I would like to thank Onlymax for their review. I am glad to read that they had a good stay and look forward to seeing them back in the future. As for the WIFI charge we used to offer it for free but unfortunately we now have a third party provider and to keep room costs reasonable for those that do not wish to use the WIFI we do charge a nominal fee.

197 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Santa Ana, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

DIrty, old, and needs a complete remodel. Our room was dirty and the bathroom did not work. The front door had no weather stripping and was loud and drafty. The shower tub is trashed and I wouldn't use it. Couldn't wait to leave the next morning.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
I would like to thank Fisherer for leaving us a review. Although it is not a positive one which we strive to receive it was one that let us know that we still have some areas to improve in. I hope that Fisherers will give us another opportunity to show them that we have improved.

Travelers are raving about these Rohnert Park hotels

Sunnyvale, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

For $65 it was good for the price. We had a room facing the 101 highway so it was pretty loud through the night, the carpet in the room was really stained so it looked dirty even though it may have been clean, but my biggest complaint was the fact that it was a non- smoking room and it REAKED of smoke. I had a hard time breathing through the night, and when I got home, everything from my clothes to my hair to my bag smelled like smoke. I think it's because from all the years of smoking in it, the walls, carpeting and bedding are just filled with smoke.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the courtyard
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
I would like to thank Kelli21_11 for her review. I would also like to apologize for the issues with the rooms. We have had some issues with guests smoking in our Non Smoking rooms and as of July 1st we have put some policies in place to help ensure this doesn’t happen. I hope that even though this has happened we will see you back in the future. Once again I am sorry for the bad experience.

Ukiah, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

One of my joys is my weekly stay at Good Nite Inn, Kelly at reception always greets me with a smile and always has a room ready for me in my favorite wing. When I have needed special accommodation requests, Kelly effortlessly takes care of it. I wish all of my stays elsewhere were as pleasurable.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
I would like to thank Slamb1066 for their review. Kellye has been with the company for over three years and all of our customers have enjoyed having her serve them. I am glad to see she has yet another fan. Once again thank you for staying with us and for leaving us some feedback and we look forward to seeing you back in the future.

Eureka, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

You get what you pay for. I had looked at the reviews and saw it had been remodeled and new comfortable beds. The rooms were clean, not remodeled and the beds were so uncomfortable that we couldn't sleep. Woke up with sore backs and I don't have back problems. The rooms were very basic, no refrigerator, no coffee pot, no paper and pen to write with. Nice pool and the staff were very friendly. Then a note was left in our room to make sure luggage wasn't on floor because the carpets were going to be cleaned and that we were to let them in when they came. You would think they would close a section and not incovenience guests. The box springs had large brown stains and was ripped.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Grass Valley, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2011

We reserved a room for 2 nights for Sonoma State graduation. We arrived back at our room the first night after 10:30pm & when we pulled back the bedspread & found holes in the sheets we were really disappointed but it was so late we just wanted to go to sleep. In the morning we made sure NOT to put the energy saving card on the bed so the sheets would be changed but again we arrived back at our room after 11:00PM so when we pulled back the covers & found they had not changed the sheets we just fell into bed. My husband did try to complain at the desk 2 times but the first time the person was rushing off to unplug a toilet & the 2nd time there was a line of other people complaining about no toilet paper or kleenex or towels & since we had to be at graduation very early we did not make a complaint. Also 2 large stains on the floor.

Room Tip: Ask for a interior door away from the freeway.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Fremont, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

This motel was inexpensive and near a freeway. I had some trepedations but booked a room for three nights, May 12-14, 2011. When I checked in I asked for a room on the courtyard side (away from the highway) and was assigned one on the third floor. It faced a fast food restaurant across the swimming pool. When night arrived I found there was almost no noise! Very quiet all night. I'm from a large city and home is much louder.

The room was clean. The bed was very comfortable. Good choice of programming on the TV and the facilities met my expectations. I had a table, chair, and dresser. Bath was basic but worked fine. Lots of counter space. Each morning they served a continental breakfast of muffins, sweet rolls, orange juiceand coffee. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

I'll stay there again the next time I go to Santa Rosa. Couldn't be happier without spending a lot more.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park? Share your experiences!