The hotel has very nice grounds-- that's the good.
Everything about the hotel has flaws and seems to fall apart.
Let's see, in the room, the toilet leaks, the tv blinks every 5 minutes and the volume raises, and the closet door was falling off the hinge. Bird turds on the windows (which had a nice view) that looked like it had been there a while.
The elevator kept breaking down, which isn't a big deal (the hotel is 3 stories tall), except if your 90 year old parents have to go up and down, which we did for a wedding reception.
The restaurant has good food, but the service is painfully slow. Oh, and the menu doesn't reflect what you get (the menu says fruit and potatoes for breakfast, but the server says, no its either or).
Like I said, the hotel is nice, but it's like..... can't they do anything right?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA