You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country to your Saves list
Save $100 in Sonoma!
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Rohnert Park
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This is a nicely positioned hotel for exploring the NAPA valley and surrounding wineries.

The hotel is clean and the rooms are modern enough, the Staff were varied, for some, nothing was too much trouble, for others we felt like we were something bad they had trodden on.

The Breakfast was good value, and the Bacchus was a great restaurant and well worth the Visit

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This was a nice place. My husband had a conference there. The pool was nice and the hotel is close to wineries and other things to do. (Redwoods 45 mins away and the Charles Schulz museum were fun.)

The big issue we had is that we were told twice by the front desk before arrival and after arrival that we could rent a car nearby from Enterprise. No one at the front desk knew that every car rental place in the area is CLOSED on Sunday!
Then when we tried to rent on Wednesday, Enterprise had no cars available. We finally were able to rent from Smith's Rental Cars and U-Haul. They even picked us up at the hotel and were very easy to rent from!
The hotel is nice and we will stay again if in the area.

Stayed July 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This is a nice hotel conveniently located close to Santa Rosa and Sebastopol, the staff are generally friendly, some can be a little brusque.

The rooms are clean, of not completely modern, but have all the Amenities, there is an excellent Restaurant on site 'The Bachuss', which has an excellent reputation.

We had a great stay and with Family close by will definitely use again.

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had an Okay experience. We had difficult time dealing with the Cooling system and the Fan in the bathroom. Other than this, the staff are extremely nice, and we had a beautiful experience dealing with our female server in the restaurant.

Petaluma, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had our wedding close by and three of our guests and ourselves were staying at the hotel. I asked if I could put gift baskets in the room and was transferred and put on hold many times. Luckily, I live close by and went to the hotel to talk to them. They charged me a fee and we worked out where each basket was going to go. Then when my guests arrived the baskets were not in the room. I had to call during my rehearsal dinner to straighten everything out. Luckily, the baskets made it to the rooms. When my husband and I went to check in on our wedding night, they gave away our reservations because we did not check in on Friday. We had previously discussed this with the staff so we were surprised we didn't have a room. After standing in the lobby for thirty minutes in my wedding dress, they finally found us a room. They were going to charge us for the previous reservation and the new room. After a lot of complaining, they gave us our reservation fund back. The room and hotel itself were nice, but we were so appalled at the service that we will not be staying at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DTSWC, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Sarah P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your feedback will help us identify how we can improve our service. I'm very sorry your experience was less the perfect on your wedding day. You can be assured that I will follow up with my staff to ensure we improve our communication to ensure others will not be inconvenienced.

Millington, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Management is not receptive to complaints or uncomfortableness if staying on points. Pool is very cold and hot tub also. Air shuts off at night making for a stuffy stay. Great food is the only compliment I can give.

Dear Rebecca F,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your feedback is extremely important to me and will help us identify where we have opportunities to improve our service.

I'm very sorry that you experienced problems with the air conditioning and the pool. I will follow up with our maintenance staff to insure the problems have been taken care of so others will not have the same experience.

I know you have many choices when traveling and I hope this incident will not deter you from staying with us on your next visit to Wine Country.

sacramento, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Way too expensive for what you get. Free cookies are not enough. Some of the desk staff was rude. Advertise late checkout- don't let you. Breakfast buffet is really expensive and not very good. You would be better off staying at a smaller hotel.

Dear Jay P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your feedback is vital to our success.

Our goal is to create a memorable experience and I'm sorry that we fell short during your recent visit. You can be assured that I will address the service issues with my staff so others will not have the same experience.

I know you have many choices when you travel and my sincere hope is that you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Wine Country.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rohnert Park
Fountaingrove Inn
Fountaingrove Inn
#8 of 26 in Santa Rosa
4.0 of 5 stars 459 reviews

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country? Share your experiences!