as always we prefer staying with doubletree if possible and it was a good choice as always. the doubletree at Rohnert park definitely gives you a napa feeling with the terra cotta color outside and the arches coming in. our room was great, comfortable and far from the lobby, which was good for us. we did have a surprise waking up to construction noise in the morning. it wasn't too early, but it would have been nice to be aware of the construction going on when we made the booking. the lady at the lobby said that it was stated at the hotel's website, but we don't remember seeing it. didn't try the breakfast, but walking through the dining room it looked good...
it was all in October so check if the construction is still on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA