I book this room, because I never stayed in Sonoma . The hotel is located on a golf course just about 1 mile of the highway. The rooms are a decent size, clean and nicely decorated.They do offer you warm cookies at check in and there is always chilled water in the lobby. This a pet friendly hotel and there is enough grassy areas to walk the dog. They had a spa/pool are wit a fitness center. All of these areas were closed, due to construction. I was really disappointed, because I was on a road trip and really looking forward to a workout followed by a soak in the jacuzzi. They have a restaurant on the premise, but we opted to eat at Japanese restaurant at a nearby strip mall. The positives points of this hotel are the rooms, lobby and the spa/fitness area. The negative points for my stay were this hotel is isolated, and the spa/fitness are were temporarily closed. Some of hotel staff were great and some were indifferent. This is good for someone traveling on business, because of Hilton's standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA