We stayed here for one night before going to Safari West in Santa Rosa. We opted for a room that opened up on the courtyard by the pool so that the kids could get back and forth easily to the pool. We were happy with the room, and the hotel amenities. We ordered room service for dinner. It arrived quickly, was still warm, and tasted great. The menu was pretty limited, but we all found something we liked. We had the breakfast buffet the next morning, which had plenty of options for everyone. The pool and hot tub were nice, even on a windy, chilly day. The workout facility was small, but served our needs. I really can't think of any negatives to highlight. Perfect for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA