We were headed up north and wanted to break up the trip without breaking our budget. We booked online ,paid in full ,no refunds: $109. We were so very surprised and pleased when we arrived. It was so impressive in size and appearance that my husband said" "are your sure we are at the right hotel?"
I specifically looked for a place not on hi way 101, but close access because we are light sleepers. The place is beautiful, well appointed and QUIET! I was amazed that it looked so new for an older built building-well maintained. I also didn't expect a full dining room or so many amenities for that price either. The bed was very comfy and with a full tub a hot bath was great after a 6 hour car ride.
Staff were very professional as well.Highly recommend this lovely Hilton.
Almost didn't want to continue up north- just sty in the area at the hotel☺☺
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA