My wife and I stayed here during a short trip up to wine country. It's easy access from the 101 highway made it a great base for day trips around wine country, and it's not as expensive as staying in the heart of Sonoma or Napa.
The room was up to par with the price. There's a nice pool/courtyard for families or summer lounging. There's a golf course right there, plenty of room for a jog outside and a decent work out room if you prefer to stay inside. It was also a good place to host an event with plenty of ballroom space.
It's not a luxury spot by any means, but if you'd prefer to stay on the cheaper side for wine country instead of having all the bells and whistles, this hotel is not a bad way to go.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.