We stayed here for three nights as part of a month-long West USA road trip. Very easy to find off the highway.We were tired by the time we arrived here and we didnt expect it to be so good. The girl on reception was very helpful in advising what was in the area and sorted out our rooms very quickly even though there were three large weddin groups in over the three days.
Rooms were very good, ok wall was a bit thin as someone else noted but it only meant you could hear the people in the next room if they were noisy. We were next to our mate and we could hear her singing to herself which was very funny. pity anyone on the other side.
Pool was very good,hot tub very clean.
only thing was that the restaurant was very quiet(empty) and the bar set-up was unusual. Could be an idea to look at some mood-lighting? And comfy chairs?
Enjoyed it though and we were fit and ready to take on Nevada,Utah and Arizona when we left there.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.