We recently stayed at the Double Tree Rohnert Park for a family wedding that was held at the property. I have stayed in Double Tree's before and this was one of the better one's that I have stayed at.
The service was excellent at the DoubleTree. There was not one employee or manager that was ever nasty, rude, or who was not willing and able to answer questions or help us out at any time. Very pleasant.
The rooms were nothing to write home about as they were standard hotel rooms that we were in. However, some of the rooms did have balconies which could be a + for you if you are interested in a room with a balcony. Also, the rooms had fridges in them which is always a +. However, there was no safe in the room to lock up valuables which was dissapointing. All in all, the room was clean, maid service was good as well.
The Double Tree is surrounded by a golf course which makes it nice and quiet. Also, the hotel is sort of shaped in a courtyard style as in the middle of the courtyard, there was a heated pool and sauna as well as a patio area with couches and 2 firepits which was nice after a day out at the vineyards to sit down and enjoy a snack and a bottle wine by the fire.
The hotel has free wi-fi (ask for the password upon checkin). Free fitness center. Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, Coin-Op Washer and Dryer on each floor, Vending, Small Sundry Shop with Starbucks, Office/Business area, small billards table in lobby, meeting rooms for weddings and other events, and a lobby bar as well as restaurant. The resuatuarnt, (Baccaus) was good. (Please check out my review of the restaurant)
This hotel is located about 30 minutes or so from the Sonoma Valley, about 1 hr from San Francisco, and about 45 minutes from Napa Valley.
All in all, the hotel was a nice home base while we were in the wine country, It wasnt overly expensive, service was great, was located close to attratcions, and served its purpose. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, EasyToBook, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.