As part of a large group it is as you would expect. All you need is there. It is very easy to find being only 1/4 mile from i101 highway. Booking in was simplicity itself. As with many similar hotels, you get directed to your room rather than shown the way, but its easy enough. The room was nice. A huge superking bed, equally huge digital TV, a comfortable lounge area & a nice balcony overlooking the outdoor pool. The ensuite is only adequate for so big a place & we have had better in lesser hotels. But that really is a nit picking point. Being fairly new, soundproofing is excellent. Breakfast can be anything you want & is buffett style, we had the "full English" which was very nice. Evening meals were fine too with limited choice but we feel it is better done this way with really nice food rather than lots of mediocre offerings. The grounds are surrounded by the golf course & are nice.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.