This is a very good hotel, but in an uneventful location. Don’t get me wrong; it’s pretty central, but not close to anything. The rooms are spacious and clean. We didn’t use the pool or exercise room, but my wife did log a seven mile run from the hotel and felt safe during the run.
Some notes: Like all Doubletrees, they offer fresh cookies. My wife loves these cookies. The hotel is clean, and the room is nice. The room needs a safe, though. I was very thankful for the on screen programming choices on the TV. The Le Meridien we stayed in afterwards had the same remote, but did not offer this simple, convenient TV service. Also, (this is a little painful) I needed to show the hotel restaurant’s waiter how to use a two stage wine key. I’m a Maine boy, now living in GA, and I had to show a Sonoma Valley waiter how to properly use his wine key? – something is wrong here.
Oh, yeah…, please change out the toilets for something with a longer bowl. My word, I have never felt cramped on a toilet before – until now! Ick!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA