“Would Have Given It a Zero” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Inn at Roseville Galleria

Save Saved
You added Inn at Roseville Galleria to your Saves list
Inn at Roseville Galleria
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6830 Five Star Blvd, Rocklin, CA 95677 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Rocklin
San Francisco, California
“Would Have Given It a Zero”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stayed for 1 night on business. First hotel room, 310, had hair on the toilet seat (eeeeew!!), on the sink counter, in the tub, and attached to the hair dryer. The room smelled like a dirty bathroom. The outlet port on the desk did not work. Went to turn down bed and again with the hair on the pillow, a red stain on the comforter, and another clear stain near the blood-like stain. Asked to switch rooms, was given an excuse that the housecleaning staff were busy the day before. Um - so I got a dirty room? Just foul. BTW, I have absolutely no nose, so if that room smelled badly to me, I can only imagine what it must be like for those who can smell. Clerk also mentioned I was the 2nd person to complain that night.

New room: grout on bathroom floor was loose, as in gravel. Toilet had some kind of gunk on the seat. And again, stains on the green comforter. Just disgusting. Mentioned it to the desk staff and I got an "I'm sorry, hopefully your stay next time will be better". Ahem. What next time?

It didn't help that the fridge in the 2nd room (room 201) ran all night. And I suppose it's not the hotel's fault (other than thin walls) that at 2am, a couple of drunks were obnoxiously loud in the hall.

Continental breakfast is standard cheap hotel fare. I grabbed a half-green orange and left.

I absolutely WILL NOT stay there ever again. Beyond terrible.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed at this Comfort Suites for business. Upon checking in, it appeared that the hotel is run independently (franchised) by a family. They were not welcoming whatsoever. The hotel was also very quiet... hardly any guests...

Upon entering the room, I noticed how poor the furnishings were, and laying on the bed was horrible... very very uncomfortable, with the smallest pillows I have ever seen. All of the furniture was very low to the ground; I almost felt as if I were in Europe. The bathtub was worn with embedded dirt. A cheap microwave and refrigerator made this room a "suite".

At 2 am, I awoke with the sound of banging on my window. It was a palm tree; who fronds were hitting the window so hard from the wind. Due to this noise, I had to switch rooms.

I called to the front desk, and let it ring a dozen times with no answer.

I layed in bed the rest of the night, and went to the front desk at 6 am. I told him my problem and the desk clerk said that I called down with no answer. I changed rooms, and on my second night, I had a strong smell of urine in the room.

I checked out the next morning, and told the front desk manager my issues. He did not apologize, but said that the carpet in the room may have needed cleaning.

Never never again and stay away.

I needed to switch rooms.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manteca, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I work at a choice hotel and this place was awful. If our hotel looked like this we would have our regional down our backs in no time.
We were here for the BMX State Finals.
Starters: The door was not flush with the wall so you could see into our room a little from the hallway, the bathroom counter was not wiped down (hair, crumbs, toothpaste) and everything was visible, mirror was not cleaned. Around 9:30pm we got back to the room. Turned a pillow over and blood was on the pillow case. We went to take it off and the blood was on the pillow as well. The case was never changed, just turned over. The reason I was told at the front desk was because housekeeping only works from 7am to 12 noon. Now I want to know, was the bedding reused as well? Apparently, that gives them reason to only do as little as possible. My husband an I went to my mother-in-laws room and checked everything there. Not as dirty but the same. I refuse to stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want a clean room, look somewhere else.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Reno, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I have been Choice Hotel fans for many years. Over the last few years we have seen a steady decline in the quality at all of their properties we have visited (probably 20+ over the last 4 years). This one is no different. We found a stain on one of the walls that looked like blood. The toiletries were from China and the lotion was about 1/10 full. No one had bothered to replace it. The whole place looks a little threadbare. For $100 or so, including tax, you can do a lot better. I don't know what country the owners come from but I can only imagine that whoever represents Choice Hotels that checks their properties must come from the same part of the world.

Room Tip: Try another hotel.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

1st week of June near Sacramento - had to attend a High School Graduation and stay overnight 2 nights. The cool hotel room was a very welcome relief to the 100+ temps and heat outside. The hotel parking lot does not have ANY shade for your vehicle. The front side parking only see's shade late in the day - and is usually filled with other people trying to keep their cars out of the heat.
Nice clean room, friendly staff, quiet, close to stores, mall, food, and my sister's house was walking distance. I'll stay here again -

Room Tip: For some reason I end up on the 3rd floor - elevator slow, used the stairs down a few times. Advant...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Drove to the city of Rocklin to hang out at Thunder Valley Casino for the holiday weekend. All hotels nearby were sold out but for Comfort Suites where only 2rooms were available when we inquired. The hotel was modest, with free continental breakfast, staff were courteous and helpful.
The room was average, clean, but bed was not comfortable and pillows were too soft. The pool was open but it was not heated!!!
Overall, we were just thankful that we found a room to stay in for the night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Olympia, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is conviently located just off I-80 near the first interchange off CA Hwy 65. Coming off 80 stay right all the way off 65 and you will see it on the right. Continue to Five Star Blvd, turn right and you'll run right into it.

Rooms are large, clean and comfortable. Linens are very nice and the bed was great. Staff was pleasant and helpful. It will be on our return list.

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Inn at Roseville Galleria? Share your experiences!