“Never Again” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Inn at Roseville Galleria

You added Inn at Roseville Galleria to your Saves list
Inn at Roseville Galleria
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6830 Five Star Blvd, Rocklin, CA 95677 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
Manteca, California
“Never Again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I work at a choice hotel and this place was awful. If our hotel looked like this we would have our regional down our backs in no time.
We were here for the BMX State Finals.
Starters: The door was not flush with the wall so you could see into our room a little from the hallway, the bathroom counter was not wiped down (hair, crumbs, toothpaste) and everything was visible, mirror was not cleaned. Around 9:30pm we got back to the room. Turned a pillow over and blood was on the pillow case. We went to take it off and the blood was on the pillow as well. The case was never changed, just turned over. The reason I was told at the front desk was because housekeeping only works from 7am to 12 noon. Now I want to know, was the bedding reused as well? Apparently, that gives them reason to only do as little as possible. My husband an I went to my mother-in-laws room and checked everything there. Not as dirty but the same. I refuse to stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want a clean room, look somewhere else.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reno, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I have been Choice Hotel fans for many years. Over the last few years we have seen a steady decline in the quality at all of their properties we have visited (probably 20+ over the last 4 years). This one is no different. We found a stain on one of the walls that looked like blood. The toiletries were from China and the lotion was about 1/10 full. No one had bothered to replace it. The whole place looks a little threadbare. For $100 or so, including tax, you can do a lot better. I don't know what country the owners come from but I can only imagine that whoever represents Choice Hotels that checks their properties must come from the same part of the world.

Room Tip: Try another hotel.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

1st week of June near Sacramento - had to attend a High School Graduation and stay overnight 2 nights. The cool hotel room was a very welcome relief to the 100+ temps and heat outside. The hotel parking lot does not have ANY shade for your vehicle. The front side parking only see's shade late in the day - and is usually filled with other people trying to keep their cars out of the heat.
Nice clean room, friendly staff, quiet, close to stores, mall, food, and my sister's house was walking distance. I'll stay here again -

Room Tip: For some reason I end up on the 3rd floor - elevator slow, used the stairs down a few times. Advant...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Drove to the city of Rocklin to hang out at Thunder Valley Casino for the holiday weekend. All hotels nearby were sold out but for Comfort Suites where only 2rooms were available when we inquired. The hotel was modest, with free continental breakfast, staff were courteous and helpful.
The room was average, clean, but bed was not comfortable and pillows were too soft. The pool was open but it was not heated!!!
Overall, we were just thankful that we found a room to stay in for the night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Olympia, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is conviently located just off I-80 near the first interchange off CA Hwy 65. Coming off 80 stay right all the way off 65 and you will see it on the right. Continue to Five Star Blvd, turn right and you'll run right into it.

Rooms are large, clean and comfortable. Linens are very nice and the bed was great. Staff was pleasant and helpful. It will be on our return list.

• Stayed May 2013
Redding, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've stayed in this hotel a couple of times now and have been very happy both times. It's centrally located with lots of places to eat nearby. The breakfast was really good with a wide variety and everything was piping hot and ready first thing in the morning. The only problem I found was when I first walked into the room, the pillows were all piled on the bed without pillowcases, but the friendly young woman and the front desk moved us to a different room without any fuss. She was very nice about it and apologetic that the maids must have forgotten to finish getting the room ready. I'll stay here anytime I'm in town!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Canelli, Piemonte, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Good location, room clean, services perfect and good breakfast.
Kirstie at the reception is professional and wonderful!
If I come back ih this city I will look for it!

Thank you and best regards.
Mollificio Effemme srl
Italy

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Inn at Roseville Galleria? Share your experiences!