“Always stay at Wyndham motels. This Days Inn was very nice...” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Days Inn Rocklin, Ca... had a "good" rating on booking.com...but on 7/12/14 room 209 had crumbs on the carpet and desk chair, a moldy shower curtain and you could see light under the door. When I called booking.com to cancel my second night because of the dirty room, the hotel desk clerk told booking.com that the first night would be $10 more.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at Days Inn Rocklin, We take every guest comments very seriously and involve our entire staff and management to perform and improve on hotel services. We again apologize for your experience at our hotel.

Please call me directly for any further question on your stay @ 916-632-0101

Hope to see you again!

Thanks,

Lalit Kumar
Rocklin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Breakfast open at 7 to 9. I request the front counter to open 15 mins early because my kids have sports next morning.They have to be there by 7 am. The receptionist said he will open a little early for us.I wait until 6:55 didn't open. We have to leave. I talked to her again.They open 5 mins before 7 next day.Breakfast was Waffle, Cereal, toast,Orange and apple,boiled egg, orange juice, apple juice and coffee. In the evening my kids want to eat from BJ. My husband want to eat Chinese food. I went out and get the food drop the food at room and we went to Chinese restaurant .( We are rushing because almost 9pm).As soon as I sit down at Chinese restaurant my son call me there were no silverware in the bag.I don't want my son go to front desk to ask for folk and knife. i don't feel like place is safe.Hotel is open. Every one can come. I called to front desk can he deliver the plastic folk and knife because I was outside my kids are at room I don't want them to come out without us. he said he will do that.After eating dinner we went back room my son still not eating dinner yet. He said no one come. Lucky I have extra one in the car.He showed up 15 minutes after we back to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GMBayAreaInns, Guest Relations Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Mimi N.,

Thank you for your stay at Days Inn Rocklin. We extremely apologize for not providing the Breakfast on committed time. Our new staff is under training and for this mistakes they may be punished.

We work very hard to give the best services and we take your comments very seriously.

If you have any further questions, please call me @ 916-632-0101

We appreciate your business.

Amit Modi
Guest Relation Manager.
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

i love come here its clean friendly and staff if you need something they get for you with in seconds of your request. I never any problems clean rooms its quiet. I come to this hotel 3-4 times a month

Room Tip: I always ask for a smoke room always available to me. this weekend I messed up on the booking becaus...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Lowell B,

Thank you for being loyal to our hotel. We appreciate your business and your lovely comments on tripadvisor for your experience at Days Inn Rocklin.

Specially, we glad that you enjoyed staying with us becz of Room cleanliness, comforts and staff attitude towards guest satisfaction. This bring more inspiration for entire staff to be on focus on hospitality services.

Thanks and see you again!

Kumar
GM

Been to Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin

Address: 4515 Granite Dr., Rocklin, CA 95677
Location: United States > California > Rocklin
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
Hotel Class:2 star — Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Rocklin
Rocklin Days Inn

If you own or manage Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.