“2 night stay” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

i love come here its clean friendly and staff if you need something they get for you with in seconds of your request. I never any problems clean rooms its quiet. I come to this hotel 3-4 times a month

Room Tip: I always ask for a smoke room always available to me. this weekend I messed up on the booking becaus...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Lowell B,

Thank you for being loyal to our hotel. We appreciate your business and your lovely comments on tripadvisor for your experience at Days Inn Rocklin.

Specially, we glad that you enjoyed staying with us becz of Room cleanliness, comforts and staff attitude towards guest satisfaction. This bring more inspiration for entire staff to be on focus on hospitality services.

Thanks and see you again!

Kumar
GM
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I travel to the area often for work and the hotel rooms are always very clean, nice and quiet. It's got laundry facilities, a pool and spa, and a gym which are good for long stays. The in-room microwave and refrigerator are also useful. The area also has a lot of restaurants within walking distance as well as a supermarket, dry cleaners and pharmacy near-by. Overall, it's comfortable and reasonably priced.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Amit M, Guest Relations Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Hi Steve,

Thank you for taking time and commenting on tripadvisor for your great stay experience at Days Inn Rocklin California. We are in loving with your lovely attitude towards our hotel.

Our whole team get more motivated towards the hospitality services and we are more careful about the guest satisfaction and their needs.

Thanks and hope to see you again with your family ;)

Amit Modi
(916) 632-0101
Three Forks, Montana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I reserved my room weeks in advance. With special requests. ADA w/ canine companion. Drove 1000 miles. Tired and ready to rest informed after running my credit card. That If my dog was seen it would be 250$. Impression was a pet friendly hotel. NOT. DESK CLERK nicely recommended the hotels down the street. clerk cleared my reservation but did not return hold on my credit card. Took 10 days to get the money returned. Very displeased with service.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
GMBayAreaInns, Guest Relations Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn Pinole. We strive everyday to make sure all our guest have a pleasant and relax stay.

I sincerely regret that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Sorry for the late and it took 10 days for your monry to credit back to your account. We set very high goals for guest satisfaction and I personally want to make sure your next stay with us is an excellent one.

Please call me directly to book your next reservation, you won't be dissapointed!

Thanks Again!

Lalit Kumar

Been to Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin

Address: 4515 Granite Dr., Rocklin, CA 95677
Location: United States > California > Rocklin
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
Hotel Class:2 star — Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Rocklin
Rocklin Days Inn

If you own or manage Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.