“Excellent Budget Accomodations” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Rocklin
San Jose, California
“Excellent Budget Accomodations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a motel. I stayed on the second floor. It was fairly quiet, clean, no frills. Room had a working refrigerator and microwave and a comfortable bed. I didn't take advantage of the breakfast.

Bonus if you're Catholic: There's a church directly across the street. :D

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room if you can handle the stairs to avoid car noise outside your window.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Philolb,

Thank you for your comments on Days Inn Rocklin, We love to read that you had an excellent experience staying at our hotel. thanks for sharing for Church right across the hotel and the town is very safe with nice community around.

Hope you will come back to have complimentary hot breakfast.

Thanks Again for your lovely comments!

Lalit kumar

147 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Did I mention cheap? Booked through Expedia at the last minute, this was the cheapest place that we could find near Roseville where we were visiting. A perfectly adequate stop for one night on our way elsewhere. And a modest breakfast was included.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear DixonInLondon,

We appreciate your stay with us and glad to read that you find our place more comfortable and loved the modest breakfast with boiled eggs, breads, bagel & cheese with fresh coffee and fresh fruits + ....more ;)

Our staff work hard to provide the best hospitality services where our guest enjoy their stay!

we hope to see you again!

Lalit kumar
(800) 577-0304
Manager's Email: lalitkumar2208@yahoo.com
Fields Landing
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

lamp on desk did not work, shower curtain rod was on the throes of coming down, carpet had not been vacuumed in God knows how many days and who in God's name puts starch in the wash with Towels. they were like sandpaper. and all horizontal surfaces needed a good dusting. housekeeping must have spent all of ten minutes cleaning this room and didn't notice items were in need of repair? Pleeezzzzzzeeeee

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Tim K.,

We appreciate your stay with us and please apologize for the missing items...it's our genuine staff mistake. thank you for sharing your unpleasant experience. We take your comments very seriously and share with all our staff where we have a room to improve on services and also we can share the information with management to improve on property.

We will definitely keep everything in order when you visit next time.

Please call me at 916-632-0101 to discuss further. Hope to see you again!

Lalit Kumar,
lalitkumar2208@yahoo.com
Nehalem, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great place to stay. Clean and easy to find. Just off I-80 outside Sacramento. This location is close to shopping, casino and entertainment. Give it a try and I thin you will enjoy it. I enjoyed the pool in the summer and trips to gold country in the fall. In the winter the ski areas are about 2 hours away. Lake Tahoe is also about 2 hours away.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be really nice. I alw2ays stay here when I come to see my kids. Well located nea...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Carolyn T.,

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and the great service from my staff specially Vicky. We do understand how important it is for you to be satisfied. We are confident and with no doubts you will be back, and that is exactly what we want.
We appreciate your business and your comments, we look forward to see you soon!

Lalit Kumar
Days Inn Rocklin.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I make my living following the poker trail throughout Northern California and the Reno/Tahoe area. In order to keep by bankroll in tact I have to really watch my travel expenses. At the same time, I don't want to sacrifice convenience or quality when it comes to my hotel accommodations. I have stayed at the Days Inn in Rocklin many, many times over the years as I go up and down Highway 80 visiting all the cardrooms. I have found this hotel to be an excellent value for someone who regularly travels along that route.The rooms are clean, the beds are good, and they even have refrigerators and microwaves. They also have a hot tub with strong jets that always helps me relieve a little stress. They are close to several decent restaurants, Safeway, and most importantly the Highway 80 on ramps that lead to the next cardroom. Vickie and Kumar always give me a good rate and have been quite helpful to me on a number of occasions. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who appreciates a good value and wants to save a few bucks for the next big poker game.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Pokerhunter,

We love to read your comments that you are one our regular guest looking for comfort and peaceful environment.

You have enjoyed our Sauna, Spa and Fitness room and given your suggestions for improvement.

All the credit goes to our entire team whose hard work meets our guest comforts and safety.

Hope to see you again!

Thanks Again!

Kumar
Manager.
(916) 632-0101

Been to Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin? Share your experiences!