“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Rocklin
Nehalem, Oregon, United States
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great place to stay. Clean and easy to find. Just off I-80 outside Sacramento. This location is close to shopping, casino and entertainment. Give it a try and I thin you will enjoy it. I enjoyed the pool in the summer and trips to gold country in the fall. In the winter the ski areas are about 2 hours away. Lake Tahoe is also about 2 hours away.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be really nice. I alw2ays stay here when I come to see my kids. Well located nea...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Carolyn T.,

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and the great service from my staff specially Vicky. We do understand how important it is for you to be satisfied. We are confident and with no doubts you will be back, and that is exactly what we want.
We appreciate your business and your comments, we look forward to see you soon!

Lalit Kumar
Days Inn Rocklin.

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I make my living following the poker trail throughout Northern California and the Reno/Tahoe area. In order to keep by bankroll in tact I have to really watch my travel expenses. At the same time, I don't want to sacrifice convenience or quality when it comes to my hotel accommodations. I have stayed at the Days Inn in Rocklin many, many times over the years as I go up and down Highway 80 visiting all the cardrooms. I have found this hotel to be an excellent value for someone who regularly travels along that route.The rooms are clean, the beds are good, and they even have refrigerators and microwaves. They also have a hot tub with strong jets that always helps me relieve a little stress. They are close to several decent restaurants, Safeway, and most importantly the Highway 80 on ramps that lead to the next cardroom. Vickie and Kumar always give me a good rate and have been quite helpful to me on a number of occasions. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who appreciates a good value and wants to save a few bucks for the next big poker game.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Pokerhunter,

We love to read your comments that you are one our regular guest looking for comfort and peaceful environment.

You have enjoyed our Sauna, Spa and Fitness room and given your suggestions for improvement.

All the credit goes to our entire team whose hard work meets our guest comforts and safety.

Hope to see you again!

Thanks Again!

Kumar
Manager.
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Unassuming entrance from the road, perhaps due to zoning restrictions. Nice basic Inn. Staff professional and very helpful and friendly. Room modest but accomidating and clean. Good value for the money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Michael J,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. As you said, liked our Room cleanliness, comforts and helpful staff service. Please call us directly to get discounted room prices.

Thanks again and hope to see you again!

Lalit Kumar,
General Manager,
Rocklin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

i love this place. i come here often.it is very low cost and the service is wonderful. the rooms are very big and always clean to my perfection. i come here for days at a time. the room service make sure that there are always fresh clean towels and clean linen. i love that they have a coin laundry available and they provide laundry soap at a ver low cost unlike other hotels i have been to. i recommend staying here anytime of the week. i shall return to this wonderful hotel

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Dear Samantha,

I am so glad to hear that you consider our Rocklin Days Inn your perfect destination! And I'm even happier to hear that you plan to return to our hotel because of our easy freeway access, our breakfast, comforts and our wonderful staff.
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us.
We hope to see again very soon!

Thanks Again!

Lalit Kumar
(916) 632-0101

Been to Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin? Share your experiences!