“good value, very comfortable bed, nice flatscreen tv and...” 4 of 5 stars

Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4515 Granite Dr., Rocklin, CA 95677   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stay at this Days Inn a couple of times a year -- the rooms are clean, the beds are comforatble and the breakfast had hot waffles --- not this time -- I am disappointed as the description says waffles in the breakfast. I did find the price at Hotels.com for 47 dollars, but the motel would only give me 57 dollar rate -- I agreed to it as it is convenient to where I need to be --

Room Tip: all the times I have stayed the rooms are all quiet -- I would be suspect of the rooms by the vendin...
Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Traveler11California,

Thank you for your feedback and thoughtful comments. We are sorry that we ran out of waffles during your last visit. As you know, we do offer fresh hot waffles daily in our breakfast and apologize for the missed delivery last week.

Thank you again for your continued business. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again soon!

Sincerely yours,

Fair Oaks, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have stayed here several times over the past year. The price is very reasonable, the service is great and the rooms are clean! Plus, it is conveniently located. You are close to a grocery store and plenty of restaurants. I also appreciate that all of their rooms have microwave, fridge and coffee maker.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Nicholas R,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you and all of our wonderful repeat guests. It is our genuine pleasure to serve and we enjoy having you with us.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary amenities. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Sincerely yours,

GM
San Mateo, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is my second visit to Rocklin, and I was even more impressed with the quality of the room and friendliness of the hotel staff than my first stay last year. The hotel clerk was very courteous and friendly when I checked in. I like the quiet rooms (you cannot hear the freeway nearby), the cleanliness of the room, the amenities, cable TV, and wifi. Besides, there are Starbucks, CVS, and Safeway choices nearby. The hotel does a great job providing information as to local directions and attractions. I would definitely recommend a stay at this Days Inn to family and friends!

Room Tip: The room I had upstairs was more comfortable than the downstairs room I stayed in last year.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear JohnK,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and team. We work very hard to be the best in the entire area and really appreciate your compliments. It helps energize our entire team.

Yes, we will continue to provide exceptional customer service and modern, clean and affordable rooms. Thank you for taking note of our team's efforts.

We look forward to serving you again soon. Safe travels!

Very truly yours,

Rocklin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We really liked our stay here! The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, the rooms smell clean, the rooms aren't connected so there is no smoke smell at all like some other hotels/motels/inns. The television looks good and has so many good movies playing everyday, it is amazing. The parking lot is clean, no flooding or potholes like the inns down the road-I will not name them out of courtesy. Everything works, like the fridge and microwave in our room. Every lamp worked, there were no stains on the ceiling, and the heating/ventilation/air-conditioning unit worked great too. The water in the bathroom always runs warm when required and the bathrooms are squeaky clean. The staff is friendly and efficient. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Dear Meggan,

We loved serving you. Thank you for recognizing the hard work our team does everyday to ensure our guests' stays are comfortable and enjoyable. We do take great pride in our cleanliness and wondeful service (and we agree that we are MUCH better than the other hotels in the area :)

Please plan to come by again soon to visit. We hope you enjoyed your holidays and Happy New Year!

Kumar and the Days Inn Team

Been to Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin? Share your experiences!