“Excellent Service at a Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
15% off Summer Special
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Rocklin
Gilroy
“Excellent Service at a Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We spent a week at the Rocklin Days in for our teams softball tournament. This was our second stay there this year. The staff was friendly and very accomidating to us. Twice during the week they had a BBQ for all of the guests. The rooms were clean and we free of issues.The pool was the life of the week. Everyday we would gather around, while the kids played and we watched the Olympics and consumed adult beverages.

While this may not be an upscale Hyatt or Hilton it is a very reasonable and clean establishment. I would recommend it as a good place to stay on a budget.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
GMBayAreaInns, Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Dear J.B.

Thank you for your kind remarks. It was our sincere pleasure to serve you and the team. Please post some photos of your players on our facebook page as it seemed everyone really had a wonderful time during your visit.

We look forward to seeing you all again soon. Have fun!

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

The owner of the Days Inn in Rocklin was very accommodating to our needs. The staff was helpful when extra items were needed. The price was right. The rooms were clean but the decor could be updated. The pool is a good size. We did not use the fitness room but it was available. The hotel is very close to Safeway, Starbucks, Jamba Juice and other eating establishments. The hotel is also very close to the freeway for easy access.

• Stayed August 2012
Dear Bosco52,

We sincerely appreciate your kind words. We do try hard to out perform and out serve our competitors. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast and spacious guestrooms. We will continue to do our best to be the best.

Thank you again and we hope to serve you and your family again soon.

Rocklin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Myself and 2 coworkers are here for a 6 week project. We have long hours, and it is nice to come "home' to a quiet cleen place that is $20 or more less expensive than any where else near by. Staff is helpfull and provides a appreciation dinner on Wednesday nites. Breakfast is the usual cereal, waffles, bagles and juces, nothing fancy, but still nice. Beds are comefortable, internet is good, and the showers are hot. I will gladly stay here and recomend it to anyone with a budget that doesn't need all the fancy stuff.

Dear Michael,

Thank you so much for the encouraging words. We love input and will certainly pass along your compliments to our team.

We do try to show our appreciation to our wonderful guests. We're glad you enjoyed our Construction Industry Receptions and free breakfasts. We'll keep looking for ways to serve.

Thanks again for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Very truly yours,

San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Due to business schedule and location, I was obligated to stay at this hotel for 3 nights. The staff was unavailable at all times. The rooms and accomodations were very old. Worst of all, there appeared to be bed bugs in the matresses and sheets. I left with red bumps on my legs.

Very disatisfied Customer.

Room Tip: None available.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
GMBayAreaInns, Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Dear James S.,

Please contact us as soon as possible to personally discuss your concerns. We take these claim very seriously and cannot tolerate any dangerous conditions for our guests.

We employ a professional national Pest Control Company to inspect our hotel every month and have trained our entire staff on prevention. We work very hard to avoid any problems for our guests. We aplogize if we were somehow unavailable during your stay.

As noted, please contact me right away. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely yours,

kumar@daysinnrocklin.com
916-632-0101
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I travel a lot for work and this was the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed at. We checked in about 10pm after driving 10 hours, the girl checking us in had no idea what to do nor could she give me a receipt for the charges to my credit card. After she finally figured out how to get me into my room I walked into a room that looked like it had not been cleaned very well or maintained at all(stains all over the counter by the microwave, freezer in the mini fridge was completely frozen all the way through, baseboard missing leaving sharp nails and corners by bathroom, toilet seat falling off, behind faucet on sink moldy, around bath tub was also moldy, that's just the initial impression). Towels were VERY thin and rough like a pretty low grit sandpaper. My coworker that was with me woke up with strange red marks all over his body maybe 15-20 that looked like flea bites, I didn't have as many but I slept in long pants and a shirt, we left the next morning to go to meetings and come back to find the key doesn't work(I had to get it fixed every time I left). I was missing some prescription medication after the room was cleaned(well beds made at least, I blame myself for leaving it in there). There was no ironing board or iron so I went to front desk to ask for one because no one answers when you call and they give me a torn up ironing board. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone not even my worst enemy. I will post pictures to Google I hope they stay up and don't get taken down.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Bhupen12, Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
Dear Chicago2LV,

First please accept our apologies for the problems during your stay. It is difficult to imagine that you encountered so many issues during your visit and please know we take these comments very seriously. We will inspect each and every point you raised and ensure they are addressed and corrected immediately.

As you can see from our prior comments, we have a 4 star rating among our guests and the vast majority our our business comes from our repeat visitors. It's for this reason that your comments are so surprising and disappointng to us. We will literally take apart the room you stayed in to ensure no one else enconters similar problems.

We just completed a major renovation in our lobby and breakfast areas and are regularly upgrading our guestrooms. In fact, we just ordered and installed new irons and ironing boards in rooms 2 days ago and appreciate your note on this.

Thank you again for your time and input. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you and earn your business back. If you have any further comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me directly at anytime at 916-632-0101 or by email at kumar@daysinnrocklin.com. Thank you again.

Respectfully yours,

San Jose
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Why pay more? For around 50 bucks you can get most of the amenities and great service compared to any $100 + hotel. I was amazed that the hotel offers your own refrigerator, public pool, gym, sauna, HBO, public washer and dyer, and free breakfast. Plus, the staff is very responsive to your needs.

Edtih Moreno
San Jose, CA

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Chico, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

This hotel was exceptional. The room were very clean and nicely decorated. I could not believe what I got for this
price. The staff was very nice. We missed breakfast but they made sure we had someting to eat. We were given
bagels and muffins. I would highly recommend it. David and Katie

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Hi and Katie,

Thank you for the kind remarks. It was our sincere pleasure to serve you.

We hope to see you again during your next vist to our area. Thanks again and safe travels!

Lalit Kumar

Been to Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin? Share your experiences!