“Take care of your needs” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
15% off Summer Special
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Rocklin
Kearny
“Take care of your needs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

The staff are very Friendly and help with all needs to make you feel at home away from home!!
This is the 3rd time we have visit this area in 3 yrs. WE have made it our stop for the home away from home so friendly!!! Clean and QUIET. = )
My Husband travel's every where and this is the one we do go out of our way to stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Bhupen12, Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Hi Michelle,

Thanks so much for the kinds words. It's particularly nice to hear that our great service and quality has remained consistent over the years. We truly appreciate your business and enjoy serving you and your family.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Corydon, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012 via mobile

This was a new low. I pulled the sheets back and found hair between the covers and on the pillows. Obviously, the linens were not changed. I slept in my clothes on top the sheets and wrapped a towel around my pillow. It was icky.

• Stayed March 2012
Bhupen12, Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Dear Bodidly,

Please accept our deepest apologies. There is absolutely no excuse for poor cleaning.

Be assured that our entire staff will be made aware of this comment and that we will double our efforts to avoid such mistakes in the future. We have a very experienced housekeeping staff and then inspect every cleaned room every day before a room is even made available. We clearly fell short here and hope you will give us another chance to earn your business.

Thank you again for your time and feedback. Please know we are sincerely commited to absolute quality and exceptional service.

Respectfully yours,

Helena, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

After traveling for 2 months in budget hotels from Santa Barbara to Rocklin, CA I can vouch for this hotel to be exactly as the hotel description describes. We liked this place so much we made a point to come back to exactly the same hotel after traveling for weeks. Kind, considerate, clean, pool and jucuzzi is in wonderful working order. The room is quite and one is able to sleep during the day with no disturbances, For those who have complained I suggest they stay in the neighborhood hotels and save $2.00 at Howard Johnsons (HJ) and/or Heritage where sports teams stay and run up and down halls all night, parties galore, HJ hires and allows maintenance to install new carpet at all hours of the night....ridicoulos. This has been our best value for the money and we can rest in peace.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Bhupen12, Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, March 11, 2012
Dear Montanins,

It is truly our pleasure to serve. Thank you so much for the compliments and confirmation of our genuine attitude toward.

As noted, we try to maintain a quiet, professional atmosphere so our guests can truly relax. Our rates are sensible and our efforts and attention to service is sincere. We look forward to seeing you and your fellow travelers soon. Business has been tough in the Sacramento area over the last several years, but it's nice to be reminded by guests like you that our efforts to impress are not going unnoticed.

P.S. We are just completed a major remodel and hope you'll give us your feedback. Thanks again!

kumar@daysinnrocklin.com
Rocklin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

I have stayed here numerous times and have had nothing but good experiances. I have stayed at differant hotels and motels around the area and have paid considerably more for just a bigger hotel...not bigger room. I'm a complainer by nature and if something wasn't right with my stay I would have no problem expressing my displeasure. I've not once had to complain about anything. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The breakfast is to be expected...juice, toast , waffles, coffee, pastries. If you want to complain that its not enough then go spend alot more somewhere else and get bacon eggs and sausages added. Its fine. Starbucks is right down the street if thats needed and a great restaurant called Venita Rheas that sounds Italian but makes breakfast, lunch or dinner and its a fair price for the amount of food they serve you. I'd recommend this place to anyone, no problem.
Pleased from Brentwood

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Bhupen12, Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, December 13, 2011
Dear CJames,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It really is nice to hear encouraging words sometimes. Our whole staff works hard to make every guest stay enjoyable and comfortable. It really lifts everyone's spirits when we hear that our guests notice.

Thanks again for making our day. Happy Holidays!

Days Inn - Rocklin, CA
Rockport, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

My Wife and I stayed at this hotel 8 days. It was clean. Very good neighborhood.Easy access to freeway.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Bhupen12, Manager at Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
Dear Brian,

We wanted to thank you for your feedback. We will continue to look for ways to improve and hopefully earn an even stronger recommendation next time. We hope to see you again soon!

Rancho Cordova, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stayed here for one month and had excellant experience. Every night was quiet . The breakfast was very good ,it included waffles ,eggs, bagels, milk, pastries,coffee and tea. The rooms are very nicely furnished with two comfortable fancy chairs, one including a sofa chair. The beds were excellant and helped to heal my aching back. The next morning my back was always feeling better.
They have microwave ,refrigerator and coffeemaker. USA Newpapers are included.
Whenever I had a request, they met my request quickly and I was satisfied. I highly recommend staying at this hotel. You will have a very pleasant experience. For the money you pay, this is the best value by far for your money.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Dear David,

Thank you so much for the kind words and affirmation. It is very nice to hear that some of our improvement and efforts really helped make your stay wonderful. We'll keep focusing on doing the important things right: cleanliness, comfort, service and quality.

We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon. Please stop by to say hello. Thank you again!

San Jose, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for a concert we went to in Thunder Valley Casino on a Saturday. We first stopped by the hotel to leave our luggage and as we walked in to check-in we noticed this awful smell in the lobby, it smelled like food with curry or some kind of medicine smell it was pretty strong. As we were checking in, there was this indian lady that looked kind of dirty, her hair wasn't combed, she was yelling at the kid who was running in the lobby barefoot also looked dirty, the man who was helping us told them something in their language and the lady again, started yelling at the boy. The man was polite to us and told us there was breakfast in the morning, but by that time I was disgusted by the smell of the lobby area because the place looked nothing like the pictures, it looked dirty, and the windows had handprints all over them and the floor was dirty too. Our room had 3 small pillows that were very thin and uncomfortable, the room looked clean but I didn't feel comfortable there, in the morning we left very early and breakfast there was out of the question, I didn't trust eating there, after smelling that awful smell in the lobby.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Sacramento Days Inn Rocklin? Share your experiences!