“Great Mexican Food” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Redlands, California
“Great Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The food was excellent as well as the staff. I live in So. Cal. where there are a lot of great mexican restaurants and Cafe Delicias is as good as any I've visited over the last 50 years. Mike, owner, was very gracious and friendly. It was so good I went back 2 days later and ate there again on my 3 day visit to the Sacramento area. I will be back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sacramento, California
“Absolutely Disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I wish I new where the food came from that they used to take these beautiful pictures of but what they served was disgusting. All I wanted was a couple of tacos but we should have gone to Taco Bell instead of this place. I can only hope I don't get sick.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Good and authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Always great service and good food at this authentic Mexican restaurant. Its nothing fancy, but the food is hot and the cervezas are cold. Very reliable food quality and the family owned restaurant has been part of the community for years. Multiple locations.

Visited May 2013
Penryn, California
“consistently good Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

the tacos are the best I've ever had. We go to Cafe D at least once a month, sometimes more. We have lived in the area for 23 years, so that's a lot of visits.

Visited February 2013
Loomis, California
“Great Cheap Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Bright orange vinyl newly reupholstered booths (so apparently somebody actually CHOSE that color), air conditioning that doesn’t seem to quite keep up, and waitresses that often seem a bit overworked. Do I recommend this restaurant – ABSOLUTELY. Great cheap Mexican food at great prices and quick service. I love this restaurant! If you want ambiance and froofy cocktails – go someplace else and spend three times as much! And actually, have you BEEN to Mexico?! – This ambiance is probably closer to authentic Mexican than most places out there… think about it!

• Visited August 2012