“Fun day!” 4 of 5 stars

Newcastle, California, United States
13 attraction reviews
“Fun day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We came to Laser Craze for Fathers Day and I was so pleased that the staff was knowledgeable about the services they can provide. I ordered the family 4 pack and was told my husband was free for Fathers Day so they adjusted the price. My son was looking forward to the Laser tag but once we were inside he had a anxiety attack and the staff was great dealing with us and giving us a bounce house wrist band in place of laser tag. It makes such a difference as a parent when a business makes your experience a top priority.
I wish the games were all one token. Also in the pizza package with the 4 fountain drinks I think we should also have a choice of a slushy for a small additional fee.

Visited June 2013

Been to Laser Craze? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Laser Craze, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.