“Mostly older ladies enjoying a mid week lunch. Wonderful ambience!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pottery World

Pottery World
4419 Granite Drive Rocklin, CA 95677, Rocklin, CA
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 109 restaurants in Rocklin
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Northern California
“Mostly older ladies enjoying a mid week lunch. Wonderful ambience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is my favorite lunch spot which seems to cater to older ladies and retired people for lunch. The service is always good and the surrounding ambience is very nice whether eating inside or out on one of their many patio dinning tables. Enjoy the sound of water fountains running while eating. They have small dishes you can order such as half a sandwich and salad or soup and I believe the soup is always home made. Enjoy a glass of wine or a cup of wonderfully brewed coffee along with your lunch and don't forget the yummy desserts. After lunch you can walk in and around the many different decorated areas which will give you good ideas for changing a room around and if it's around a holiday, especially Christmas, they have many Christmas trees all decorated and ready for purchase. Definitely my favorite lunch cafe.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Roseville, California
“Love this store”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Recently purchased new patio furniture...great price...on sale :) Service fabulous....delivery team professional.

Visited October 2013
El Dorado Hills, California, USA
“Worth the trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was looking for some specially sized pots for my pergola and my friend and I decided to eat luch at this location. I was excellent and worth the trip from El Dorado Hills.

Visited August 2013
Sacramento, California
“Delicious food but woefully understaffed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The food at Pottery World Cafe in Rocklin, California, is wonderful but we found the service there yesterday (8/24/13) to be painfully disorganized and inadequate. I brought out-of-town guests there and we were given a vibrating pager and advised of a 40 minute wait even though several tables were set but not occupied. We were finally seated, had a long wait for just water and finally went and got our own. Yet a longer wait before the hostess, changing roles, came and took our orders.
We were seated within view of the open kitchen...and about an hour after sitting down our salads finally were brought to us by the fellow working in the kitchen area (which seems too small for the number of people the cafe is set for). During this time we noticed other guests approaching the hostess/waitress and leaving when told of the wait time. Others chose to wait it out. Yet several tables remained set and unoccupied. Clearly short of staff resulting in lost business and unhappy customers - both those who chose to sit (and endure extremely slow service) and those who left to get back in their cars and find somewhere else to eat. But, yes, I'll still say that the food, when it finally came, was great and this includes the desserts!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rocklin, California
“Yippy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I took my daughter and her roommate there on a Sunday morning. We were looking for outdoor, comfy place to have a good breakfast...this was the place. To sit outside and hear the water fountains and look at the unique art work, well it was just what we were looking for. Our breakfast was great, well served and prepared. Our waitress was so nice and took our order and had a great knowledge of the menu. What I love about this place is that when you are done, you can walk around and experience such a wonderful décor. I was truly happy. A perfect ending to my daughters visit. Please note: My husband thinks it is a bit dainty for him!!!!

Visited August 2013