“In town” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4480 Rocklin Road, Rocklin, CA 95677   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
“In town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Some friends and I took a trip to rocklin from socal. We needed a place to rest and we found this affordable hotel in rocklin. Awesome staff they accommodated us with a clean and comfortable room. I would stay here again. :)

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, yesterday

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do every thing possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at (916) 632-3366

bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

First off I would like to say, my family and I had a wonderful experience. We were on our way to NV to visit family. We needed to rest for the night...lucky they had some rooms available. From the front door to checkout the staff were great. The manager was there to help us out with our room issue (the cable was not working). He and the staff were friendly. Our rooms were clean and the bathroom was clean...my wife loved that. I definitly will recommend this place, and I will for sure come back.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Rocklin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

It's good hotel I stayed there many times. The location is very nice and close to everything , rooms are clean and the prices are very cheap compare to other hotels in the area. And they let u check in early too if u need room.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Hayward, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel accomplished all we were looking for. Needed a place to stay near the Sacramento area as we were headed up to Lake Tahoe the next day. Very clean room, staff was accommodating and allowed us to switch rooms upon arriving (original room was next door to a crying baby)

Pretty basic hotel but for $50, couldn't complain. Great location close to the freeway so getting to Tahoe was very easy. It is also next to a Denny's if you're looking for a sit down breakfast.

Four Sisters Cafe is another great breakfast spot within 5 miles. There was a 20 minute wait on a Monday morning, so that speaks to how popular it is. Great food with solid portions.

Room Tip: Go for a 2nd or 3rd story room.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again , I apologize for the inconvenience during you stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly (916) 632-3366
Springfield, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

Nice hotel, they let me check in early with no problem. The place is a little dated, but what reasonably price hotel isn't. A nice quite and clean place to sleep isn't that point of a hotel. If your looking for the Ritz keep looking but if you like room service, clean and quite this is a good spot.

Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, October 27, 2014

Fresno, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

I stayed there this past weekend because pretty much everything was sold out. The lady at the counter with black long hair rude to begin with. The halls smelled like pee, the non-smoking room smelled like cigarettes and could not sleep because of the smell. The bed super uncomfortable. Everything was just dirty. I didn't even tried the breakfast and it's free. NO THANK YOU!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, September 24, 2014

Daytona Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2014

You know it is a bad sign when you walk up to front desk and you see and sign saying " No Refunds" what that tells me management knows this is a DUMP, we stayed in Rm311 after we had to move cause A/C in first did not cool room, never saw any maids,my wife had to go to front desk to get clean towels, towels are a joke, takes 2 towels to dry 1 person, Raja and his family owns or manages it, no need any feedback from management, will be their waste of time, will not waste my time reading it, just look at my pics it tells a horrible story

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com

Been to Heritage Inn Express Rocklin? Share your experiences!