“BAD- never going back.” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
Fresno, California
“BAD- never going back.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed there this past weekend because pretty much everything was sold out. The lady at the counter with black long hair rude to begin with. The halls smelled like pee, the non-smoking room smelled like cigarettes and could not sleep because of the smell. The bed super uncomfortable. Everything was just dirty. I didn't even tried the breakfast and it's free. NO THANK YOU!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, 6 days ago

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again , I apologize for the inconvenience during you stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly (916) 632-3366

bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Daytona Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

You know it is a bad sign when you walk up to front desk and you see and sign saying " No Refunds" what that tells me management knows this is a DUMP, we stayed in Rm311 after we had to move cause A/C in first did not cool room, never saw any maids,my wife had to go to front desk to get clean towels, towels are a joke, takes 2 towels to dry 1 person, Raja and his family owns or manages it, no need any feedback from management, will be their waste of time, will not waste my time reading it, just look at my pics it tells a horrible story

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this for Labor Day weekend because everything else I tried was booked. We checked in late in the evening and the lobby didn't look inviting. There is a 5 foot counter for the free breakfast with a microwave that was being used to prepare 6 TV dinners. The clerk was nice, polite and efficient but the elevator was in horrible shape, the hallways stunk. The bathroom was old: the floor was worn, no plug in the sink. I won't be back.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago

Lake Tahoe (California), California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel for a few years now and am pleased to say that I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I'm welcomed by a smiling face and friendly service. The front desk employees are very helpful. Like my last visit... I had forgotten my GPS so when I asked for directions I received verbal and a printout w/ directions and map. The price is very very reasonable and makes it nice when I only have to pay $60 a night instead of $160 which gives me extra money to spend on my grand kids which is the reason I come to Rocklin anyways. Thanks again see ya next time!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, August 20, 2014

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do every thing possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at (916) 632-3366

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I stayed here for a few days and overall had a pleasant experience. The staff was very sweet and I was checked in a matter of minutes. I got the room I had asked for and everything was ready to go when I got there. I will definitely be staying at the heritage inn on my next visit to town

• Stayed August 2014
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, August 19, 2014

Los Gatos, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Made a reservation about three weeks before my stay asking for two double rooms, non smoking on the first floor. Checked in and they only had one room on the second floor, so I showed them my reservation and they round another room, but they were on opposite sides of the first floor. There was the smell of cigarette smoke everywhere, and I had specifically asked for non smoking. They told me that there was smoking allowed on the third floor. Yuck. Thankfully it was so hot that we had to run the air conditioner the whole time we were there so it filtered out the cigarette smoke.
Fist, this hotel was really dirty. The floors weren't mopped, the rooms were not clean or vacuumed. I had to ask for clean sheets twice while I as there. And I had to change them myself. No maids. The sheets on the beds were not laundered properly and stained with what looked like blood stains and food. The linens were more than worn out and not clean smelling like there wasn't any laundry soap or bleach used. There were only two towels in the room, asked for more many times, were told they were being washed. The towels were not bath size and you could see through them. It was apparent that the hotel is running on not enough linens and rewashing over and over again thus being out of towels the whole time.. The beds were so uncomfortable and you could feel the springs. We had to leave early because of the state of the lack of cleanliness all around the hotel.
The bathroom smelled of mold and backed up sewage.
The breakfast was just a few things literally thrown out on a table, nothing prepared or presented in any nice fashion.
The staff all were all young and very inexperienced..
The key cards did not work over and over and over again.
There was a very predominant presence of strange and disregulated clientele. Not sure but it seemed like there were a lot of folks staying at this hotel in a permanent way. Not sure about that, but they seemed to have a lot of belongings and dogs. I was actually a little afraid staying here as there was a lot of activity going on outside in the parking lot at night.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, August 7, 2014

We are always concerned when we do not exceed our guests' expectations. Since we did not accomplish this, we would like to provide you with a 50% discount during your next stay.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again I apologize for the inconvenience during you stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

This place is terrible. Here is a list of the bad things we experienced here. We will never stay here again.
Blood on mattress
Mattress is torn up
No remote for tv
No coffee
Empty / used shampoo containers
No toilet paper
Trash under the bed
No towels
Vent in bathroom is broken and covered in cobwebs
Hair in the tub it's disgusting
Carpet is gross and needs vacuuming
On the plus side, the AC works.

• Stayed August 2014
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, August 14, 2014

bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com

Been to Heritage Inn Express Rocklin? Share your experiences!