“Always a pleasure ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in Rocklin
Lake Tahoe (California), California
“Always a pleasure ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've stayed at this hotel for a few years now and am pleased to say that I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I'm welcomed by a smiling face and friendly service. The front desk employees are very helpful. Like my last visit... I had forgotten my GPS so when I asked for directions I received verbal and a printout w/ directions and map. The price is very very reasonable and makes it nice when I only have to pay $60 a night instead of $160 which gives me extra money to spend on my grand kids which is the reason I come to Rocklin anyways. Thanks again see ya next time!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, 1 week ago

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do every thing possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at (916) 632-3366

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here for a few days and overall had a pleasant experience. The staff was very sweet and I was checked in a matter of minutes. I got the room I had asked for and everything was ready to go when I got there. I will definitely be staying at the heritage inn on my next visit to town

• Stayed August 2014

Los Gatos, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Made a reservation about three weeks before my stay asking for two double rooms, non smoking on the first floor. Checked in and they only had one room on the second floor, so I showed them my reservation and they round another room, but they were on opposite sides of the first floor. There was the smell of cigarette smoke everywhere, and I had specifically asked for non smoking. They told me that there was smoking allowed on the third floor. Yuck. Thankfully it was so hot that we had to run the air conditioner the whole time we were there so it filtered out the cigarette smoke.
Fist, this hotel was really dirty. The floors weren't mopped, the rooms were not clean or vacuumed. I had to ask for clean sheets twice while I as there. And I had to change them myself. No maids. The sheets on the beds were not laundered properly and stained with what looked like blood stains and food. The linens were more than worn out and not clean smelling like there wasn't any laundry soap or bleach used. There were only two towels in the room, asked for more many times, were told they were being washed. The towels were not bath size and you could see through them. It was apparent that the hotel is running on not enough linens and rewashing over and over again thus being out of towels the whole time.. The beds were so uncomfortable and you could feel the springs. We had to leave early because of the state of the lack of cleanliness all around the hotel.
The bathroom smelled of mold and backed up sewage.
The breakfast was just a few things literally thrown out on a table, nothing prepared or presented in any nice fashion.
The staff all were all young and very inexperienced..
The key cards did not work over and over and over again.
There was a very predominant presence of strange and disregulated clientele. Not sure but it seemed like there were a lot of folks staying at this hotel in a permanent way. Not sure about that, but they seemed to have a lot of belongings and dogs. I was actually a little afraid staying here as there was a lot of activity going on outside in the parking lot at night.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago

We are always concerned when we do not exceed our guests' expectations. Since we did not accomplish this, we would like to provide you with a 50% discount during your next stay.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again I apologize for the inconvenience during you stay and hope to see you during your next visit.
bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly (916) 632-3366
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is terrible. Here is a list of the bad things we experienced here. We will never stay here again.
Blood on mattress
Mattress is torn up
No remote for tv
No coffee
Empty / used shampoo containers
No toilet paper
Trash under the bed
No towels
Vent in bathroom is broken and covered in cobwebs
Hair in the tub it's disgusting
Carpet is gross and needs vacuuming
On the plus side, the AC works.

• Stayed August 2014
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago

San Carlos, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not sure where to start. I reserved a king size non smoking room a week in advance. When I arrived at the hotel front desk couldnt find my reservation. The gentleman in front of us had no reservations and was given the last king size room available. After waiting for 30 mins to check in, no king size rooms were available. Ladies at front desk had given my room away to man standing in front of us with no servation. They wanted to put us in a double queen size room. I refused. Here's what really got my blood boiling. The night before, guest had an animal in the room that was suppose to be " the room " I reserved and was left in really bad shape, smelly, dirty unsanitazed ( thats how ladies at front desk put it ). I told ladies that wasnt my problem and I wanted what I had reserved. Front desk kept saying only optioned they had was to take really bad stinky room or forget it. Could you believe the nerve of the hotel. Both ladies were rude, unprofessional. I refused to leave and waited until hotel found us a room. Finally, after waiting for about 45mins hotel gives us a king smoking room. Holes in blankets, bathroom was dirty, floor was uneven/holes in some areas, window wouldnt open. No appologies given for the inconvience and bad customer service. Never again will I stay at this horrible place. STAY AWAY!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I will never come here again. I reserved a queen size suite 3 weeks ago. I show up get my room and its a regular room with 2 beds. So I go back to the front desk and for my room and I was told they were out of suites and I asked how can that be when I reserved one 3 weeks ago. So finally they find me a suite and I go to the suite as soon as we walked in the room smelled, the ac didn't work and it was hot as hell, the towels were dirty, the cable was horrible and there was no internet like promised. Worst hotel experience I ever had. DONT COME HERE ITS A WASTE OF TIME.........

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Its one of the cheapest places to stay in town but theres a reason its so cheap! The rooms are out dated and reek of stale cigarette smoke! The beds are old and springy and worst of all they have a serious issue with their plumbing! Our toilet clogged and overflowed when my son used it in the middle of night. We woke to the smell of sewage and when i called the front desk they informed me that maintainance wasnt there but i could come down and get a plunger and take care of it myself! What a joke!

• Stayed June 2014
Braham D, General Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, June 24, 2014

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again , I apologize for the inconvenience during you stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com

Been to Heritage Inn Express Rocklin? Share your experiences!