“You get what you pay for” 2 of 5 stars

Heritage Inn Express Rocklin
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4480 Rocklin Road, Rocklin, CA 95677   |
Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in Rocklin
Springfield, Oregon
“You get what you pay for”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Really helpful, friendly staff. Stayed here on our way home from disneyland. Dirty towels in our room, broken lamp, broken chest, broken light in bathroom...beds looked clean and fairly comfortable. Pool was really dirty, and the hot tub was broken and also very dirty.. but it was 65.00 a night.guess its true that you get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2013
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, September 17, 2013

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again , I apologize for the inconvenience during you stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly (916) 632-3366

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Monterey, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Clean hotel, friendly staff, good location, and great price. Its nothing fancy but its a nice hotel to stay at for a night. I'm traveling to visit family and needed a place to rest while still remain in my budget. The woman at the front desk was friendly and was able to check me in early. For the price i paid, I really cant complain about anything

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the freeway, its more quiet
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do every thing possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at (916) 632-3366

San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

we stay here last year was ok.however this year stay was much better. very helpful staff.room was clean. very good sleep.we should stay here again.we visit in Rocklin for my grandson graduation.it was hot in Rocklin.

Room Tip: another side of freeway
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, September 18, 2013

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Despite all the bad reviews I decided to give this place a try because of the perfect location. The hotel was well kept and clean inside. The staff is great and really helpful! I stayed here for 3 nights and was never disappointed. Daniel, dev, and Andie always attended to my needs to make my stay enjoyable. The price is just right too! I will definitely be coming again the next time I visit family in the area.

• Stayed June 2013

Campbell, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

When we pulled in, I noticed broken glass in the parking lot near the pool, adjacent to the pool, a bit unsettling. I went in, spoke to the very friendly employee (and having experience with the area, I know the area to be pretty safe), I asked if they were having problems with auto break-ins. This was explained as a one-time, boyfriend, girlfriend incident, broken auto glass, however two days later the orange cone blocking off the glass remained in place in the parking lot, along with the broken glass. Price-wise, $58.99/night plus $25/night for a pet is cheap, so I booked it. We got a non-smoking room, and the first room that we entered (along with our 3 year old) reeked of dog piss. Nasty. I asked to be switched, not only because of the smell, I was concerned that I might be charged for the previous dog's damage. Our second room was clean-ish at first glance. No toilet paper roll holder, nail polish on the sink, multiple burn holes in each of the blankets of both queen beds (in a no-smoking room). We were not told upon arrival that the hot tub was broken, and I wouldn't stick a toe in the pool, it looked filthy and there were filthy towels everywhere in the pool area, as well as a great many suspect characters in the pool area, chain smoking. It didn't take long to notice the "extended stay" aspect was less business travelers and more single moms with filthy, unkempt toddlers, alcoholics and drug addicts. I was choking on the smoke coming into my room, the person in the room next door had their door open for 2 days, passed out drunk, cigarette burning in ashtray- charming. The staff was pleasant and more than willing to put us into a different room, but really, would it have made any difference? This is apparently subsidized lodging for transients, addicts and homeless. If you are ok with smoke (weed and cigarette), ok with bare minimum, no amenities and bring your own sheets (which didn't fit the beds, btw), then it's a good deal- it's cheap and despite the clientele, it was safe. Continental breakfast, cereal, oatmeal and english muffins. I personally could not get past the smells of urine and smoke and I'm feeling kinda itchy, but I didn't SEE any bugs. Close to 80, keep the A/C on and you'll sleep ok on the really low budget beds. (as a single female, however, I would NOT stay here alone)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

We are always concerned when we do not exceed our guests' expectations. Since we did not accomplish this, we would like to provide you with a 50% discount during your next stay.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again I apologize for the inconvenience during you stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We have stayed here several times and I have written two previous reviews. The hotel is still a bargain for the price--however we were a bit disappointed this time. They gave us a king room (reserved two weeks ahead) with two broken TVs and no remote---after our complaint they gave us another room with two queens, the only room available. It was nice and clean---no problem even though we asked for a king.. We left the hotel for a few days and returned (same reservation) and they gave us the same room with the two TVs---one broken, one working--once again we were told it was the only room available. The extra TV took up most of the room on the desk. Not a big problem but a bit annoying since we need to use the desk for business. One other consideration---during our visit the hotel seemed to have a lot of permanent residents in the hallways and on the patio---women with children, young families, etc. They did not bother us and everything was quiet, clean and comfortable, however we aren't sure what was going on? We did not stay for breakfast so I can't comment on that. All in all, the hotel is still a bargain for visitors who don't need luxury and are looking for a clean, well equipped room in a convenient location on Highway 80. We will definitely return since our family lives nearby.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a room on the back side away from the highway noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

best place to stay, nice room ,nice staff,near the freeway...wow it was a good stay,yes i will stay again..so many restaurant near by.good price.manager was really helpful.we stayed four nights.need improvement breakfast.

Room Tip: away from freeway
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com

Been to Heritage Inn Express Rocklin? Share your experiences!