“Our third review of this hotel---this visit was a bit disappointing but still good value..” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Heritage Inn Express Rocklin

Save Saved
You added Heritage Inn Express Rocklin to your Saves list
Heritage Inn Express Rocklin
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4480 Rocklin Road, Rocklin, CA 95677   |
Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in Rocklin
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We have stayed here several times and I have written two previous reviews. The hotel is still a bargain for the price--however we were a bit disappointed this time. They gave us a king room (reserved two weeks ahead) with two broken TVs and no remote---after our complaint they gave us another room with two queens, the only room available. It was nice and clean---no problem even though we asked for a king.. We left the hotel for a few days and returned (same reservation) and they gave us the same room with the two TVs---one broken, one working--once again we were told it was the only room available. The extra TV took up most of the room on the desk. Not a big problem but a bit annoying since we need to use the desk for business. One other consideration---during our visit the hotel seemed to have a lot of permanent residents in the hallways and on the patio---women with children, young families, etc. They did not bother us and everything was quiet, clean and comfortable, however we aren't sure what was going on? We did not stay for breakfast so I can't comment on that. All in all, the hotel is still a bargain for visitors who don't need luxury and are looking for a clean, well equipped room in a convenient location on Highway 80. We will definitely return since our family lives nearby.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a room on the back side away from the highway noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, September 17, 2013

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again , I apologize for the inconvenience during you stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly (916) 632-3366

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

best place to stay, nice room ,nice staff,near the freeway...wow it was a good stay,yes i will stay again..so many restaurant near by.good price.manager was really helpful.we stayed four nights.need improvement breakfast.

Room Tip: away from freeway
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do every thing possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at (916) 632-3366

King City, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

So I ended up staying despite all of the horrible reviews just because it was sort of cheap. From the outside it looks pretty innocent but upon entering it is truly feels like staying at a homeless shelter. There were around 15 loud and homeless looking people that all smelled of cigar smoke. The first room we got had a broken heater that is from the 80s and we were switched to another room. We should have stayed at the first one because the second reeked of smoke even though it was a nonsmoking room. We literally had to go to the store to buy a febreeze just to put up with the putrid smell. And out of the entire time we stayed there our sheets were not changed once, we even got dirty towels put into our bathroom. Stay AWAY

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, September 18, 2013

Rocklin, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed here in late October. They put us in a room on the third floor. It was a non-smoking room but reeked of smoke so badly that we had to go out of the inn or down to the first floor to be able to breathe. Also, the room had a door in it which connected it to the next room. The door was locked but the smell of smoke seemed to be coming from the other room. There were people living in the inn as well who seemed to have been living there for some time because all their belongings were stuffed in the rooms. All in all, this was not a comfortable stay for us and we only stayed there one night. The inn is right on the freeway and close to a bunch of fast food joints.

Room Tip: First floor does not have as strong a smoky odor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Victorville, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This place is full of the homeless, felons and screaming toddlers. There is some sort of "Shelter" nonsense here. It is dirty, the rooms are not clean and there is this unsettling "sticky" feeling everywhere.

Run .... far away from this pit. And, if you must stay here stay on the first floor on the other side of the Lobby. The Police have an assigned Parking Spot here and better you will not need to elevator or the stairs ..... unless getting violated is on your list of things to do.

Room Tip: Days Inn, Hyatt or a Courtyard in Roseville is the better choice
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Rome, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

:( I was a guest at this place for an extended stay on company business. Property is infested with bugs i.e. ants, beetles, mosquitos, moths and cock roaches. Additionally, many of the rooms appear to be rented by illegal immigrants. When I called the front desk to compain about noise, they seemed to care less about my business! Finally, the rooms were mostly unkept and partially dirty. Housekeeping seemed almost non existent. You get what you pay for!

I would rather stay in a camper shell and shower at the gym!!!!!

Rocky

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Strasburg, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

much much better than apples to apples Sacramento two star inn. very peaceful sleep, clean.. will use again if we stop in rocklin again.

Room Tip: I-80 is few yards away. get a room facing north.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com

Been to Heritage Inn Express Rocklin? Share your experiences!