“nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in Rocklin
San Jose, California
“nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

nice place to stay,nice staff,clean room ,pet friendly.
yes i will stay again.

Room Tip: away from freeway
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, September 18, 2013

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do every thing possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at (916) 632-3366

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

In a word, “dump”. And I mean total dump. This is the worst motel we’ve ever stayed at and we travel a lot. DO NOT stay here.

The fact the place is pet friendly doesn’t excuse the strong, mixed odor of dog pee, fast food and smoke that permeates the carpets in the corridors. Then there is the “breakfast” which I put in quotes because it consists of bad coffee, stale English muffins and green bananas. Something is not right when a motel/hotel boasts a “free” breakfast that is pretty much a bust.

But worst of all are the paper thin walls which have were responsible for what we assumed was a “working woman” who seemed to repeatedly provide a well rehearsed routine until 4 a.m. and the strange sounds from the room above which, we assumed, was a crazy person. And, in fact, we became pretty certain that the motel provides city subsidized housing for some very unfortunate people wandering the halls.

Finally, we tried two outside doors deep into the evening and were surprised to find them ajam and easy to open for anyone who happens to be in the vicinity.

It was simply awful.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are protected from the freeway noise since the freeway is literally on the oth...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again , I apologize for the inconvenience during you stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly (916) 632-3366

Modesto, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I had a last minute stop on my road trip and I needed a cheap place to stay the night. Not knowing about the town or the quality of this hotel I just liked the price. Even though the rooms were average of cleanliness and there was nothing to do, the front desk clerk named Andie was very helpful. She offered me many different things to do outside of the hotel, and even Google directions for me! she was very nice, unlike the other employees, but then again this hotel is just a cheap place to stay the night. WITH one friendly value.

Room Tip: renovate-add fitness center and more things to do inside the hotel!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, September 17, 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I just wanted to let the public know how bad this place is. Kristina the front desk supervisor is rude & inconsiderate. Andie the front desk clerk was never at the front desk, always socializing with guests. Dave the general manager, is clueless and should not be in a managment position. The hotel is raggidy, I had hair in my sheets, the bathroom was DISGUSTING! I would not recommend this place to ANYONE...Thought about going next door, but chose to stay anyways. Never again!! This place needs a true renovation. People hanging out in the parking lots, I could of sworn I saw a drug transaction going on. Kids wandering aimlessly around the hotel without parental supervison and what topped it off was just the all around poor service. Upgrade the hotel and when you do, get a new team workers too!

Room Tip: Dont stay at all!! Go back into Roseville, more decent rooms there!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

San Jose, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have been staying here 3 or 4 times a year for the past 5 years. This property is well-located and their pricing is great. They have interior corridors, not common for a hotel in this $ range. The rooms are clean and fairly well maintained, the staff has always been friendly and helpful. The WiFi is provided at no xtra cost and rooms have a coffe maker, some have refrigerators. I have not used their pool. Their breakfast is nothing special so don't rely on it too much but iti is fine if a bowl of cereal or a slice of toast will get you through your morning. I prefer rooms on the top floor on the west side and they always try to accommodate my request.

Room Tip: I prefer rooms on the third floor on the west side away from the elevator and vending machines
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, September 19, 2013

Great Falls, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Mixed reviews show your stay can differ, but I chose this hotel because it's more comfy than average for the money & pet-friendly.

$25 covers dog for your stay, so Motel 6 is better if you're only a 1-nighter.

Dennys, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box and Arby's are across the parking lot.
Other restaurants, Safeway and Starbucks a 10 minute walk.

Plenty of parking and not near as ghetto as staying close to a city.

People working in the area stay here for weeks at a time.

Room Tip: Interstate side wasn't loud to me. More parking on that side, especially for larger vehicle.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Helena, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

This place is so dirty and old. Lamps falling off walls. The box spring did not even fit the bed and frame was 4 inches bigger therefore you can cut yourself very easily. Staff did nothing to accomadate. This is a party hotel and huge dogs are allowed down halls, dining area and it stinks. $2.00 cheaper ten neighborhood hotel and so unworhty of savings. I will never stay in a Heritage again after this experience. Stinkkkkky.

Room Tip: Bring your own blankets, pillows and linens from home
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends

bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com

Been to Heritage Inn Express Rocklin? Share your experiences!