“Yuck” 1 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 25 hotels in Riverside
“Yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I would. Never come into a place like this the coffee maker is in the bathroom with old coffee stains the microwave have brown makes old dirty carpet. A group of Mexican thugs gave us a wired look. Came her only too get away after having points from choice hotels promotions I would never in my life come to a place like this I wish thy would allow you too see the room before u pay. yuck I can't wait till the moring too leave I guess we won't use the covers Or take out shoes off wish I could upload pic.

• Stayed April 2013

13 people have reviewed this hotel

San Bernardino, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The contractor hired by our landlord had an accident while attempting to fix a leaking pipe. It wasnt a pretty site and we needed to hire professional cleaners to clean up the blood so we had to be out of the house. My husband and I read some reviews online and saw that it was decent for the price. We got there around 8pm to check in and was nicely greeted. We payed and got our room key. We thought we would get a good nights sleep, but that didnt work out so well. First impression of the room, it smelled like a stuffy bag of old clothes. There were stains on the carpet, walls and there was a door that opened to the room next door. It felt like I was in a crackhead motel. We asked the front for a different room, which we got. At least this one smelled better. The bed was old and skweeky. Defenitely not a stay with kids. Paid $70 for a terrible experience and I would not recomment this hotel at all.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Fresno, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

I really like this place...which i have stayed twice when going to the area.I plan to come here again...great price,clean rooms,friendly staff,great location and very comfortable!The place has some really good amenities and much better area than the one thats in the area of where i live.So if your looking for a cool spot for a few days or a day...and thats not going to hurt your pockets...i definitely recommend this hotel,cause i will be here again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2010

My hubby and there stayed there for 3 weeks. There was a good weekly rate and the location is very centralised with the Galleria Tyler, and a few other big shops within easy walking distance. The staff are always pleasant and helpful.

The free breakfast is a little sad - but typical of motels anyway so quite expected for us - honey buns, instant oatmeal, orange juice, if you wake up early, you might be able to get sliced bread.

The room is bright and clean and the free internet quite consistent. Our stay was comfortable and quiet.

If you are at Riverside for your A&P lessons, I'll recommend staying here over the couple of much nearer, and older motels as this is much cleaner, better located, newer, and there is a direct bus to the Riverside airport which takes about 30 mins.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2010

Stayed by myself for 2 nights on business for blacksmithing conf at Wahne's world. Clean rooms, very quite. Stayed in Room 129, which is along the block of rooms in the back, long way from any road noise and one story. Lots of resturants near by. "Breakfast" was pastries and toaster waffles, but I ate at the conferance so it did not matter. At $55 per night it was the best price aroune and took only 25 min to get to the conf.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2009

Staying at the Rodeway Inn in Riverside was, overall, a pleasant experience. You must realize that it is the lowest rate (weekly rate)in the area, as far as I could find anyway. They are also pet friendly and the extra fee is very reasonable. We needed a place for about 10 days while our RV was being repaired after an accident.
Pros: I found the room to be very clean and quiet. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The Galleria at Tyler mall is within walking distance. There is a mini fridge, microwave, hairdryer and iron in each room.
Cons: There was some interference with their wifi and we weren't able to use it . The jaccuzi was not heated, so didn't use it. The free breakfast in the a.m. is cereal, packaged rolls, fruit, milk and little muffins. Go early because they often are out of most things by 9:30. I saw a rat running up the side of the exterior onto the roof one evening when taking my dog out. This might be because Del Taco is next door. :-)
Overall, its a cheap sleep for a night or two, especially with a pet.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
hacienda heights
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2007

Rooms were clean, i liked the fridge and microwaves which other places in riverside didn't have. the people were friendly and helpful. i'll definitly recomend this place to everybody.

• Liked — fridge/microwave
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Rodeway Inn Riverside? Share your experiences!