“Gorganzola baked potato is A+” 5 of 5 stars

951-341-6767
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Duane's Prime Steaks and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 621 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mission Inn Avenue/Orange Street
East Lansing, Michigan
“Gorganzola baked potato is A+”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Duane's is a wonderful steak house with Prime steaks and top shelf wines. The prices aren't ridiculous like some steak house but are a little pricey. The Chateaubriand was very good and so was the rebaked baked potato. The waitress was great and well as the sommelier who picked out some great Pinot Noirs...

Visited March 2014

San Diego, California
“Our First Anniversary...Dinner at Duanes...Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We have had Sunday Brunch at the Mission Inn several times and always enjoyed it, but never had dinner at Duanes. Last night we decided to give it , and the Table-side Chateaubriand . It was cooked to perfection , resulting in 4 delicious pieces once carved table-side and presented with a mixture of seasonal vegetables and roasted potatoes from the roasting pan. Accompanying sauces ( Bearnaise and Red-wine/Au Jus ) were also excellent.

expensive ?..yes , but good value considering the quality..AND 50% off wine priced at $95 or more on Tuesdays apparently.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Riverside, California, United States
“To much for too little service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Over priced and food is OK...... that is all I can say and I have nothing else to say about it....it is just too expensive.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Riverside, California
“One waiter for a private room of 14 people? No drink service? Raw steak?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had our annual company Christmas season dinner here. 14 people, we paid for a private dining room. First, we were informed that we would have to go fetch our own drinks from the bar downstairs, there was a tray of cheap beers on ice in the room for us, but a few of us wanted mixed drinks and some good draft beer. We had to walk down the stairs, over to the bar and fetch them ourselves.
Secondly, all of the steaks we ordered were not cooked well, either. I ate mine because I was starving by the time it finally got there, one of our party sent back his overdone steak (he ordered medium rare), only to have it replaced 20 minutes later with a raw steak.
I thought this was a steak house? Really? Could have fooled me.
I'm sorry, but the experience we had there was flat out disappointing.
I felt sorry for the waiter, he seemed to be embarrassed by the whole fiasco, and rightly so.
Overpriced, poorly prepared food, and skimped on the service.
Based on my experience. the management of Duane's should be retrained or replaced, I think.
If my name was on the door, I'd want to put out a far better product than we suffered through.
I'll look elsewhere for next year. Never again.

Visited January 2014
Rio Rancho, NM
“Great Food & Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

What a simply fantastic dinner we had at Duane's the first evening of our stay. If you want a great steak or superb seafood then make Duane's a must stop!

Visited February 2014