“I WANT MY MTV...HDMI LOCKED..NOT NICE OLD LADY” 1 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Riverside East to your Saves list
Orbitz.com Booking.com
Motel 6 Riverside East
1260 University Avenue, I-215/SR 60/Pomona Freeway at University Avenue, Riverside, CA 92507   |
Ranked #14 of 25 hotels in Riverside
riverside california
“I WANT MY MTV...HDMI LOCKED..NOT NICE OLD LADY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed here twice in one month. First time I stayed in room 203 and they woke me up with construction in the next room. I asked the old lady in the front office to make sure I got a room that would allow me to sleep in and guess what. the room right next door was being worked on. Didn't get my sleep that I needed. Plus they say they have all these channels on the tv and they are not available. And don't even think about using the HDMI on the TV. They have it locked so you cant hook up a laptop. very selfish if you ask me. Second time I stayed there in room 221 and I did get my sleep but they rushed me out. Housekeeping at 10am..pretty silly to me.

Room Tip: stay at the Dynasty inn around the corner on Iowa. Same price and the rooms are twice as nice. Staff...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

8 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We had just left a hotel in another city ... so it was nice to go some where,, where they wree freindly, this was the 2nd time we stayed in this hotel and we would stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
North Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Great place, front desk was friendly. Plenty of places to eat all around and very close to freeway. Had a fridge and microwave and the tv had plenty of channels. Had no problems there what so ever. Front desk was even helpfully about giving me directions to the venue I was going to the night I checked in. I would use this Motel 6 again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Davis, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

This is a good Motel 6 like any other Motel 6.
Its location is very good, especially if you are in UC Riverside.
One of our rooms (room 124) was a non-smoking room and had a very bad smell of cigarette smoke. That is not the fault of the hotel, but of the client that smoked in the room a few days before. We complained about the smell and we were told that it is not too bad (without even leaving their office). They didn't even look surprised or apologized.

Room Tip: Do not go to room 124
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Stockton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2010

Regardless of location. The staff was always top notch here. If you can stand a cheap motel and a so so neighborhood. Then live it up here. LOL

Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2008

It's a decent place. Kind of high traffic and not in the best neighborhood, but they try to keep it clean and such. I would suggest a room on the front side in the summer (the back side gets the afternoon sun), and on the back if you're a light sleeper (due to the traffic noise).

• Liked — Convenient Location
  • Disliked — High Traffic, lack of pool.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Motel 6 Riverside East? Share your experiences!