“Very Nice Stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Riverside
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very Nice Stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed from Sat. to Mon. The Beds were very nice!!!! The Room was Very Clean!!!! We never heard any noise, it was like we were the only customers! Other Motels we've stayed at, we've been up half the night from all the banging, yelling, This was such a nice Change!, and for the price, you can't beat it, and have all the comforts of Home!!!!! Also there were NO BUGS OR ROACHES!! That's the biggest concern of mine!!!!! Very PLEASED and we will stay there again!!!!! Thank You

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

The checkin was great, the rep was so polite and the rooms look so clean. the problem started When I was pulling the bed cover off the bed to put my son to sleep, I spotted an adult bed bug. I immediately called the front desk and was given another room. absolutly no problem was given. I did my best to inspect the mattress and sheets of the new room but here I am, up late worrying about weather or not a couple of them crawled into our luggage from the first room to hitch a ride home with us. I really hope the management finds proper treatment for these hard to kill parasites. Sad to say, the extremely polite staff and pleasant looking rooms are not enough for me to recommend or to stay again in the future.

• Stayed June 2013
ElementHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Simply Home Inn & Suites Riverside, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
We regret to hear your experience was spoiled. Once the Front Desk was informed he immediately contacted our Pest Control Company. The guest room was inspected and cleared the next morning. No evidence of bed bugs were found on the box spring, mattress, headboard, end tables, lamps, electrical outlets, baseboards, carpet…etc. All guest rooms are regularly serviced and inspected for common household pests and bed bugs. Room attendants are trained to inspect the bedding and look for common signs such as black or red spotting on sheets and mattress edges. Thank You for sharing details of your most recent stay and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Redlands, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Tried this Motel for two nights and stayed two more weeks. Room was clean and cozy. Good shower and bed. AJ was great and very professional. He was very attentive to my needs and made me feel welcome. BEST PLACE TO STAY in Riverside. I feel like I got a great value and am glad I did not stay in a more expensive place. Thank you AJ!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I enjoy my stay here best prices,rooms,service and they have free breakfast in the morning.I have stayed here for a couple of months haveing no place of residence to go but its just like if it was my own home. The owner us very understanding and polite and respectful. Sincerly LuvBug

• Stayed April 2013
Riverside, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Booked 2 rooms for 3 nights while house was being fumigated for termites......... after flushing toilet twice it backed up i called the front desk and was asked did i want a plunger ? HA I kindly said NO i am not paying to plunge a toilet, about 15 minutes later a guy showed up and plunged it, the toilet continued to get plugged up after every second use, i was given a plunger to keep in room. My 2 grandkids were in the other room they had to play on bed the carpet was so DIRTY their socks were black, the varnish was peeling off the furniture, THE BLANKET was thread bare, the only way to turn the a/c on or off was to pull the plug........best thing i can say is the owner/manger was very nice I was NOT offered compensation for the toilet issues .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ElementHospitality, Front Office Manager at Simply Home Inn & Suites Riverside, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank You for taking the time to speak with me in detail about your recent stay. Your feedback is valuable and helps us improve service delivery for future guests. I apologize the Front Desk did not change your room on the first night. We are disappointed to find out your stay was not up to your expectations. A guest relation’s manager will forward a resolution within 5 business days.
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stayed with our little ones here and felt very safe. It was clean, service was wonderful. Manager was awesome and was very professional. He did everything but most importantly he kept a good eye on the place. Did I mention place was very clean? I could walk around barefoot no problem unlike other hotels! very happy good place to stay. Get a coupon in the travelers guide free at the mcdonald's it helps.

Room Tip: we had 107 and it was great.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was a wonderful place to stay at. Aj was there for all of the guest and he always put the needs of the guest first. He always made sure that each guest had everything they requested. I would recommend this hotel to everyone that visits Riverside.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Simply Home Inn & Suites Riverside? Share your experiences!