“Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Riverside
Oceano
“Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very nice hotel, staff is friendly. My room was large, well appointed and clean. Everything you can expect from a Hampton Inn.Spent a lot of time at the pool, could maybe use some attention at the end of each day for some trash pick up. Towels are by the back door, ice machine and a microwave in a back closet, kinda weird! There are several fast food places to eat in the plaza in front of the hotel. All in all, convenient for a short stay in a very hot city! Happy to say my a/c was working great =)

Room Tip: I was in the back on the side close to an entrance door, made it easier to get to and from my car...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Monica S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Hello Tanya R,

Thank you so much for your response we do appreciate you taking the time out to give us feedback, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time here with us! We hope to see you and your family again very soon.

Msanchez@hamptonriverside.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Windsor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I stayed here several times while my husband had to stay at Kaiser Hospital. Everybody was so accommodating even when I requested a room change because I was too close to people smoking outside in front of the lobby and the smoke lingered in that room right above the office. I stayed for a week at a time for 4 weeks total and that was my only problem (that one room which seemed like it picked up the outside smell of cigarettes). I wasn't in the room 5 minutes before I decided I couldn't live in there for a week and I was immediately changed to another room when I requested one. The manager gets 5 stars just for that alone!!! I thanked her so much for being so sweet about it! Usually I got one of the larger suites and it was wonderful to have a couch, microwave, fridge and sink (all in a counter by the door--separate from the bathroom area.) Those rooms also have a large closet and full length mirrors. A couple of times my husband was well enough to use the spa which he enjoyed. The pool looks inviting and the gym is often used by just one or two people at a time.Unfortunately with my time constraints I couldn't use them but I used the laundry room a few times which was really convenient. My bed was always nice and comfy and my room was made up every day. Wifi was super speedy. Complementary breakfasts are tasty and filling, usually eggs, bacon or sausage, hot and cold cereal, waffles, assortment of breads and rolls, muffins, fruit in season, juice, coffee, tea. I just didn't care for biscuits and gravy, which was often served on the weekend but obviously a lot of other people enjoyed it, by the looks of how often they would have to fill the trays back up. I can easily recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive, avoid rooms above the lobby because of the intake of possible cigarette smoke...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Hello Enjoy000,

Thank you so for recent stay and 5 star review of your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! We really appreciate guest feedback and strive to make sure each and every guest has a rewarding experience such as yours! Once again, thanks for the great review and staying with us! We hope you do stop by for a visit the next time you are in the Riverside/Corona area so that you may again experience our 'Hamptonality'!

msanchez@hamptonriverside.com
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I think this was the most peaceful hotel I have stayed in. Single traveler that felt safe inside and walking around neighborhood outside. Hotel and surroundings were clean. Easy access to major streets and highways.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Barbara J,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and glowing review of your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East ! We really appreciate guest feedback and you seemed to mention all the aspects that we focus on for a great stay. It's all due to a great staff that we are able to provide such well-maintained guest rooms and common areas along with excellent guest service. We strive to have every guest leave as satisfied as you did. we hope that you will visit us again real soon! Once again, thanks again for the great review!

Msanchez@hamptonriverside.com
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed here for 8 nights. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and were pleasantly surprised with our room. It was roomy and clean. I would have rated the stay 4.5 stars EXCEPT for the fact that on 6 of the 8 nights, the plumbing was backing up. Both the bathtub and worst of all the toilet! I had to go to the front desk to get a plunger at least 8-10 times over our stay! A few other people we met during breakfast stated they were having similar problems. Our last night there the toilet would not flush no matter how much plunging I did. There were a lot of people at the hotel because of a soccer tournament, but still this was unacceptable. A few others stated they would ask for a refund, I chose not to bother.

• Stayed July 2014
Hello Steve L,

I want to thank you for taking time to write about your stay with us, your time and opinion matter and are greatly appreciated. As the Front Office Manager it is my responsibility to assure our guests are satisfied with their stay while in town with us. I do apologize for the challenges you occurred while staying with us, I have notified our Maintenance department about our plumbing issue and it has been resolved, I would be extremely grateful if you could contact me to further discuss your stay as we strive to better our hotel and staff any way we could.

msanchez@hamptonriverside.com
Office 951-352-5020 ext 4003
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The room was very nice, clean and comfy. When we arrived we wanted the free internet access, well when logging on you have to sign in for free one day access unless your an hhonors member(which I am) but having just signed up I didn't have my hhonors info with me so I just signed in for the free one day access, everything was fine until I asked for a late check out since my husband was attending one of the conference's going on in the hotel and being a hhonors member you get a free late check out upon availability. All the information posted in room, on phones, book, door says check out is noon. So I asked for a late check out and was told I could stay til noon. When I said but check out is noon I was told no all that info is wrong, it's 11. So they were "kind enough" to let us stay til 12:15. I know this doesn't seem like a huge thing but when your attending a conference that goes later in the afternoon and have no where to go it does kinda suck. And this being my first visit to a Hilton hotel I honestly thought you'd get better customer service but I guess they are just like every other hotel, not caring about your problems, oh well ...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Hello Karen H,

I wish to thank you for your very comments on our hotel. I do apologize for the inconvenience. , we took your comments very seriously and we have made contact via email and phone message and are eagerly awaiting your response.

Hampton Inn & Suites-Riverside/Corona East
Colton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Loved this hotel! It was modern and clean. I enjoyed the breakfast area and the fitness center. The location was great as well. You are on the same block as some fast food restaurants, a block down from starbucks and one freeway exit from the tyler galleria and many restaurants. Overall, this is a great place to stay at.

• Stayed November 2013
Monica S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you so much for your recent 5 star review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! It brings us great pleasure to hear from satisfied guests such as yourself, as our staff goes out their way to ensure that each and every guest is well accommodated! As for our proximity to the businesses you mentioned, remember, it's all about location, location, location! Thanks again for your visit and hope to serve you again soon!
Jamul, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

On my last business trip we stayed here. This was much better than the Quality Inn down the road. We travel to this town once or twice a month because we moved our company there. The breasbest was excellent and service was too.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Monica S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay and 4 star review of our property here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! We really appreciate guest feedback and we strive to have every guest leave as satisfied as you did. Once again, thanks for the great review and staying with us! Please stop by again on your next trip to the area, as 'We Love Having You Here'!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East? Share your experiences!