“Run away mother” 5 of 5 stars

2X Points Package
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Riverside
“Run away mother”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I had had a looooong week with the kids and hubby and I was exhausted. I live in Riverside and decided to runaway for the weekend. It was soooo nice to throw myself in the bed, sleep alone just for once and wake up to a breakfast that I didn't have to cook! Thank you for the wonderful hotel room, peace, quiet and WONDERFUL food! I'll be back....shhhhhh ;) -Gail Ott, Riverside, CA

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Santa Monica, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Booked a reservation at the last minute at the Hampton Inn in a King Suite. We were pleasantly surprised at the quiet location, cleanliness of the hotel, very helpful staff, breakfast included, great bed and linens, fast wireless internet, flat screen LG television and most of all pet friendly!!! Will be coming back next weekend for a competition and have already requested the same room!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn Sui... R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay! We pride ourselves in meeting and exceeding all of our guest’s needs! As you mentioned we offer our deluxe hot breakfast each morning, our complimentary business center services as well as complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel to each and every guest that stays with us! We know what our travelers are looking for when they travel in this day and age, and that is to stay as they live! I am very pleased to hear that you were comfortable with us and I look forward to meeting you on your next stay.
Warmest,

Catrinea Houston
Lodi, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Was greated by a friendly employee even though I got there close to midnight. My room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast room was good sized and the food was very good. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: rooms away from elevator are quieter
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is a great property in a very nice upscale area of Riverside. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, and clean and safe property. There are restaurants within walking distance, and the location is central to all the nearby attractions. This is a great hotel for leisure or business travel, and has an oversized fitness center. Rooms are very clean and the beds are great. Would recommend to anyone looking for a solid value.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Mobile, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I stayed here in early November while on a business trip. The hotel looks fairly new and the property is well cared for. My room was standard, nothing fancy, but it was comfortable and clean. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well every night (quite a feat considering I don't always sleep well in hotels and that I was two time zones away from home). The shower was roomy, with plenty of hot water and good water pressure. Breakfast was pretty standard, with eggs and a breakfast meat, plus a waffle maker as hot options, as well as cereal, breads, oatmeal, and fresh fruit. The coffee was good and plentiful too. The people that worked there seemed to like working there. They were pleasant to me and to each other.

The only problem I had was that my room was not cleaned one day. I pointed this out to the front desk the next morning and we it didn't happen again. Being a Hampton, it's a little more than I like to spend, but I will admit in this case, that I got what I paid for. Location is good, near the interstate, but not right up against it. If you're in this area, I'd recommend it.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Hi,
I stayed at the Hampton because my doctor was right across the street. It was very convenient because I could walk. There are a lot of places to eat nearby. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They have a very good breakfast in the morning. They always have fresh coffee. In the evening, they have yummy, fresh-baked cookies. It is a very quiet place to stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I will be staying here again!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

The rooms are very clean and smell good. The restrooms and showers are clean. The blankets and sheets are extremely clean and comfortable to use. The employes are nice and offer good customer service. They offer a variety of items for the complimentary breakfast. The pool is nice and the water is clean.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East? Share your experiences!