“Group Week End Retreat” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Riverside
Temple City, United States
“Group Week End Retreat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I found this place very pleasant, clean and very well maintained. The furnitures are new, kitchen and conference facilities are clean and nice. Our group consists of close to 100 people (families) and we all had a pleasant experience. I would return to this location again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Went To Riverside, CA, To Visit My Father And Family! We Loved Everything About The Hotel Except No Microwave.... Everything Else Was Great, Close To Shopping, Restaurants Are In The Same Parking Lot. The Ride To Disney Was Not Bad At All.Anticipate Travel Delays Due To Traffic, But Not Much Traffic Near The Hotel!

• Stayed June 2013
Huntington Beach, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

There were bugs in the room, a rude manager who wouldn't help us with the business center printers and a desk clerk who snapped when my boyfriend asked if there was more hot water coming for tea in the lobby and powdered eggs served at breakfast! The bathroom was large and clean and the bed itself was comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jerry G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Hello Kim,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and I appreciate our email conversation last week and I am glad we were able to resolve this issue with you. As mentioned we have corrected these issues and we appreciate your loyalty!

Jerry Guzman
Hampton Inn & Suites-Riverside/Corona East
Kingman, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Hampton Inn has sold out it's customer service to another country. I called this Hampton direct and they passed me off to the 800 number and was on hold 3 different times. The first time nobody there could tell me how to get to this Hampton Inn. I called this Hampton direct and AGAIN she passed me off. I drove so far out of the way to get here. Then the place is packed with children. Convention of some sort. We should be warned. Not a phonebook in this whole Hampton Inn. I need edto find a place to eat. She says google it. No towels by the pool. I'll bring them right out....Never happened. If not for the running children upstairs...The bed was so comfortable!!! the best bed ever. The desk person in the morning was wonderful. He should be applauded! He took the brunt of last nights troubles. I wasn't the only unhappy person. Police were called on other problems.

Hello FiFi101,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review on our Hotel.
I apologize about your experience regarding the sports teams we had in house during your stay. I can assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn’t helpful with restaurant advice. We strive to ensure our front desk agents and other team members know how much we value your business. I apologize for any issues you had and would like to personally handle the issue for you. Please feel free to call the hotel and ask to speak to me directly Jerry Guzman. I will promptly investigate the issue and give you a response within 24 hours.

Jerry Guzman
951.352.5020 ext 4003
Hampton Inn & Suites-Riverside/Corona East
woodland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

For the rate charged this hotel was exactly what I had hoped for. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. My only gripe is the door sounds like it is made of paper because the noise from the hallway is so loud. Late at night the place is very quiet so I wouldn't worry about getting a good night's sleep unless you go to bed at 8pm.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Sharon, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

This Hampton Inn met all of my expectations during a recent unexpected trip to my hometown to deal with family business. I was able to use HHonors points to pay for one night of my two-night stay. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom large and stocked with necessities. The pool area, while a bit small and inelegant, was nonetheless comfy for an hour of sunbathing, and the pool and spa both appeared very clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Tulsa, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

does not provide what it claims, full breakfast,roll away, coin laundry, ability to make coffee in room...NOT! When these problems were brought to the staff attention there was no mention from them about "Satisfaction Guarantee". We only found out about it through the survey that Hampton Inn asks it customers to take after their stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East? Share your experiences!