The Historic Mission Inn is warm, welcoming, comfortably "grand hotel" and the restaurants are fantastic. This property exudes elegance everywhere you turn, but at a reasonable price.
The rooms are well appointed with comfortable beds and amenities. Ask for a room with a view of the pool or courtyard.
The main restaurant is more than just a place for a hearty breakfast. They welcome substitutions. For example,eggs Benedict with grilled tomato rather than Canadian bacon. The evening fare is quite a gourmet treat. Try the wedge salad with a tempura battered heirloom tomato and blue cheese dressing. The pasta creations are unusual and well prepared. Try the pene with Italian sausage and parmesan is a delight.
There are free historic tours of the property pointing out all the US Presidents and World Leaders who have stayed there. Valet parking is available out front and the bell staff is there to help. A truely wonderful grand hotel experience. Try it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This castle-like hotel is next door to the Main Street Pedestrian Mall and a half-mile from the Riverside Convention Center. This historic hotel occupies a city block in downtown Riverside. Guests have included presidents and Pulitzer Prize winners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Resort Riverside
- Inn Mission Riverside Ca
- Mission Inn Hotel Riverside