Let me first start by saying that I am not usually in the habit of rating anything as "Excellent".
The Mission Inn however thoroughly deserves it.
The staff were all fantastic, the pool was relaxing, the room was clean and comfortable and the architecture was amazing.
Their are a lot of restaurants close by so you do not necessarily have to dine at the hotel. We tried the Mexican restaurant which although visually stunning was just ok as far as the menu was concerned. Our server was very friendly and their signature addition was that they make the guacamole fresh and at your table.
Parking is available for a flat fee of $12 for 24 hours.
This really is a hotel that has to be experienced though as the place is beautiful. We celebrated my wifes #%th birthday there so she took ful advantage of the spa while i ordered frozen drinks pool side. After an exausting day of pampering, eating, drinking and antiqueing we slep well in maybe the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever rested my head in.
Great place and great staff equal a fantastic time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This castle-like hotel is next door to the Main Street Pedestrian Mall and a half-mile from the Riverside Convention Center. This historic hotel occupies a city block in downtown Riverside. Guests have included presidents and Pulitzer Prize winners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and TravelClick so you can book your The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Resort Riverside
- Inn Mission Riverside Ca
- Mission Inn Hotel Riverside