We stayed here with the family for just over $100/night for two separate weekends this summer and had an amazing time. The hotel is historic with great artwork, restaurants and close to everything downtown. The rooms are very comfortable and have been updated to luxury standards.
We had a handicap accessible room which was HUGE, with a large bathroom - which I would recommend. The pool is very nice with food and drinks to match. The President's Lounge is a great bar and they had a nightly live guitar player/singer.
Overall awesome time, good food, close to all family friendly and tons of weddings for plenty of action.
- Also Known As:
- The Mission Hotel
- The Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Resort Riverside
- Inn Mission Riverside Ca
- Mission Inn Hotel Riverside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This castle-like hotel is next door to the Main Street Pedestrian Mall and a half-mile from the Riverside Convention Center. This historic hotel occupies a city block in downtown Riverside. Guests have included presidents and Pulitzer Prize winners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.