We stayed for a vacation stay while I showed my wife the town (I grew up here) and explored the many other places to see in the area (Lone Pine and points in between, the Pinnacles, Randsburg, the China Lake Museum, etc.).
As always, the room was comfortable and everything worked the way it should. We appreciated the included breakfast buffet, although there are other good places to eat (Kristy's is a favorite). Staff was always welcoming and helpful.
If there is any complaint, it's that the AC unit is pretty noisy. Worked well, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carriage Inn Ridgecrest is the premier full-service hotel in the Indian Wells Valley. Bask in our beautiful heated lap pool and spa surrounded by picturesque rose gardens, hummingbirds, and swaying palm trees. The Carriage Inn is located a short distance from the major Mojave highways of 395, the 14 and 178. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Carriage Inn of Ridgecrest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Inn Of Ridgecrest Hotel Ridgecrest
- Carriage Hotel Ridgecrest