“hotel and personel rating” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Ridgecrest to your Saves list
Expedia.com Orbitz.com
Super 8 Ridgecrest
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   426 S China Lake Blvd, Ridgecrest, CA 93555 (Formerly Vagabond Inn Ridgecrest)   |
Ranked #7 of 12 hotels in Ridgecrest
Riverside, California
“hotel and personel rating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

The room very clean, bed very clean and comfortable.Smelled new and clean. Shower ran fast and drain very fast. Lady by the name of Elsa was very nice, friendly, funny and very courteous. We were very dusty and dirty and very tired from a day out in the dessert. She still treated us with great respect. We will stay there again. Thankyou again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
San Pedro, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed at the super 8 this past weekend and will not ever stay here again! Customer service sucks! the room was dirty, My coffee pot in my room was broken, when I checked in at midnight the gal in the office sad breakfast is from 6 to 9 but he stay open until about 10:30 for the guest that like to sleep in.. it was 8:45 am No hot coffee, and the lady put all the food away and didn't even offer to leave make coffee even after I told her my coffee pot in the room was broken! RUDE!!!!! 59.00 was a waste of money never again will I stay there Motel 6 is better

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Elsa L, Manager at Super 8 Ridgecrest, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Hi Tricia,

First of all, thank you for your feed back, this will help us to improve our service to ensure we offer a better experience for our guest in the future. On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us.

If you are coming in to Ridgecrest again I hope that you will consider staying with us again and I will personaly ensure that you will receive the service you deserve. I will bring your comments too our staff members.

Ones again, thanks for your time!
Roswell, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We spent the day driving across Death Valley and visiting many viewpoints. I booked this motel room based on the reviews and the price. It was clean, comfortable and included continental breakfast. I thought the bed might be a little soft, but I slept very well. We had car trouble (brakes and transmission) in Death Valley and needed a mechanic when we got to Ridgecrest. Penny, the receptionist found us a shop that was open on Sat and could fix the car before noon. It saved our vacation. There was a very good restaurant right next door. We stayed another night just to rest and sightsee in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Elsa L, Manager at Super 8 Ridgecrest, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your comments about our hotel, it is wonderful to see that you appreciate the efforts of our staff. I appreciate your kind words, and hope to continue to give you the assistance you need when visiting us in the future. Hope you return soon!

Been to Super 8 Ridgecrest? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Ridgecrest

Vagabond Hotel Ridgecrest
Vagabond Motel Ridgecrest
Address: 426 S China Lake Blvd, Ridgecrest, CA 93555 (Formerly Vagabond Inn Ridgecrest)
Location: United States > California > California Desert > Ridgecrest
Ranked #7 of 12 hotels in Ridgecrest
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Ridgecrest 2*
We are pleased to announce our recently renovated rooms, new carpets, bedding, new continental breakfast like, 2 type of cereal, cinnamon rolls, assorted variety of yogurt, toast, waffles, tea, coffee, fresh fruit, orange juice, assorted variety of oatmeal.Same great costumer service, for our wonderful guests! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Ridgecrest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Ridgecrest, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.