“Not so god” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Ridgecrest
Preston, United Kingdom
“Not so god”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a basic restaurant for the traveller, it's a family restaurant so plenty of sounds going on around. We were given a booth... with a TV, which I couldn't switch off.
The food was average, I had the pulled pork salad. Plenty of meat, hardly ant tomato, onion or cucumber, but a mountain of lettuce.... too much. I did mention it to the staff on the way out, I don't think it will make any difference. If I'm ever in the area again I will be going somewhere else to eat.

Visited September 2012

Ridgecrest
“Always good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Consistently good food, good service, & friendly staff. Always a good experience & a delicious meal! Reasonable prices. Clean, attractive atomsphere.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sebastopol, California
“Solid BBQ food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is a basic BBQ place. Some picky BBQ people will say it is not quite authentic but fire codes prevent some of the grills etc. that BBQ needs. This is a place for the meat eater. There are plenty of choices in meat and in the sides you get with the meal.

Visited August 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Where's the ribs?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I stopped on Sunday. I had heard the steaks and ribs were great. I tried to order the Ribs but they were gone by 7:00 PM. Maybe they are that great? So I had a pulled pork salad. Salad was better than I expected. I recommend the spicy sauce for a dressing. $2 drafts. Service - average.

Visited August 2012
Huye, Rwanda
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

We always enjoy coming here. The staff is very friendly and is able to make recommendations. On Friday's there is a prime rib special, which my husband loves. They also have very good sweet potato fries. I recommend this place for some good BBQ and great fun with friends and family.